PDA

View Full Version : It's never too early (Dec. 2007) roll call

Pages : [1] 2

rentayenta
03-17-2007, 03:08 PM
We will, we will!

Who: me, DH, DD(10), DD(8), and DS(5).

When: Dec 10-17.

Where: Paradise Pier Hotel; DCA view (hopefully anyway, paid for one).

Details: We will leave here on the 9th, stay the night in Vegas, and leave bright and early the morning of the 10th. Should arrive to the PPH by 11 am or so. We have 5 day Hoppers which may be upgraded to 1 PAP and 4 DAPs on our last day. We plan on spending 2 days at the beach and 5 days at Disney. The morning of the 17th we will drive straight through back to Utah- no Vegas stop on the way home.

Your turn.................................

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
03-17-2007, 05:50 PM
December 7-11

Hopefully at the Paradise Pier or the DLH, I have to convince my husband that he will never see super cheap AP rates again and that its time to suck it up and pay for the Magic!!!

We've missed it, staying off site is economical, but it just isn't the same!

Andrew
03-17-2007, 05:53 PM

There's a good chance we will be there that weekend! Too early to really plan it for us, but looking at the dates it does look like that would work for our annual December trip.

rentayenta
03-17-2007, 06:03 PM
December 7-11

Hopefully at the Paradise Pier or the DLH, I have to convince my husband that he will never see super cheap AP rates again and that its time to suck it up and pay for the Magic!!!

We've missed it, staying off site is economical, but it just isn't the same!

That should be Disney's new advertisement: Suck it up and pay for the magic! I love it! :fez:

Hope to see you Andrew. My guy is a cool hippie dude too! :cool: Oh, and it's never to early to plan. If I plan early I have loads of time to pay for it. DH never sees a total invoice. :~D

rentayenta
03-18-2007, 07:12 AM
Cool! Looks like it will be my family, Andrew's family, and WBG's family. I guess FP won't be needed! ;)

MammaSilva will be there too the weekend we arrive. And I believe DLF and PTPD will be there too our last weekend. With 5 whole familes, we should get showered with Dreams! The Dream Team will be begging us to pay attention to them!

Malcon10t
03-18-2007, 08:49 AM
Well, we will miss you guys by a couple days. We will arrive Dec 22 til Jan 3rd. We love Christmas at the park.

splash
03-18-2007, 08:58 AM
We are planning for April 2008. Probably the first week. It is our Spring Break.

GrumpyGoofyGuy
03-18-2007, 09:31 AM
Does anybody know when the Candlelight Procession will be this year? I know it's usually the first weekend in December, however this year that would be the 1st & 2nd.:confused:

Malcon10t
03-18-2007, 09:52 AM
Does anybody know when the Candlelight Procession will be this year? I know it's usually the first weekend in December, however this year that would be the 1st & 2nd.:confused:Thats probably when it will be then.

pisces
03-18-2007, 10:52 AM
We will, we will!

Who: me, DH, DD(10), DD(8), and DS(5).

But your clock says 773 days ????

An artful strategy to remind yourself that its not really as bad, and less time than you'd think ???

Or, are you not doing this till 2008?

pisces
03-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Does anybody know when the Candlelight Procession will be this year? I know it's usually the first weekend in December, however this year that would be the 1st & 2nd.:confused:

I'm just waiting for someone to ask who this year's narrator is.

rentayenta
03-18-2007, 12:22 PM
But your clock says 773 days ????

An artful strategy to remind yourself that its not really as bad, and less time than you'd think ???

Or, are you not doing this till 2008?

WDW is in 773 days, Disneyland is this December! :fez: I had them both in my sig but we can only have 1 countdown in our sigs. I think the WDW is funny. Are you making your annual pilgrimage to the GCH this year?

Malcon, I would love to meet you and that great pup in your avatar. Chloe's bday is the 21st and doesn't want her bday at Disneyland, again. :rolleyes: Weird kid!

GrumpyGoofyGuy, I am thinking the CP will be that first weekend as well. And then the CM parties will be during that first full week of December.

pisces
03-18-2007, 01:10 PM
I like how you describe my vacation as a "Pilgrimage".

Maybe it's a mission of mercy.

I'm going, but I'm trying not to think about it as of yet.

Christmas is like a drug addiction for me.

Obviously.

rentayenta
03-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Pisces, this whole Disneyland thing is an addiction for me! :~D We haven't been in what seems like forever. We are all jonesing for our DL drug! December cannot come too soon.

yellowrosedtxn
03-19-2007, 07:19 AM
We're going to be there from 19 - 26 Dec staying at Grand Californian for the first time ever (first time at Christmas and First time at GCH).

I am SOOO EXCITED!

Malcon10t
03-19-2007, 07:43 AM
Maybe we will see Yellow or Pisces this year! We will be staying at the Residence Inn ($129 for a 650sf suite) on Clementine. We will have a new puppy by then, but it should be a Black lab if all goes according to plan...

yellowrosedtxn
03-19-2007, 07:49 AM
Maybe we will see Yellow or Pisces this year! We will be staying at the Residence Inn ($129 for a 650sf suite) on Clementine. We will have a new puppy by then, but it should be a Black lab if all goes according to plan...

I hope to meet some mouse padders! It will be my dad, three kids (ages 16, 12 and 11) and me. I need to buy a mouse pad button!

Malcon10t
03-19-2007, 07:57 AM
I hope to meet some mouse padders! It will be my dad, three kids (ages 16, 12 and 11) and me. I need to buy a mouse pad button!
For us, it will be me, and at least 3 if not 4 of my kids (22, 21, 19, and 17 then). The 22yo may not get out of the Academy to go.

And, there may be any number of extras joining us (kids cousins, friends from karate, etc) My ex usually comes along for part, and sometimes kids' boyfriends/girlfriends show up too....

janell
03-19-2007, 12:48 PM
We are already signed up for DGC hotel for Dec 29 and leaving on 1-1-08. We do it every year and we have a blast. Right now its just BF, myself and my parents. Not sure who eles will show up for all the fun.:)

Mark Mywords
03-19-2007, 02:33 PM
We're set up to be there 12/6-12/10. We're bringing the in-laws again. We're booked at the Candy Cane.

rentayenta
03-19-2007, 05:54 PM
We just got our Costco confirmation in the mail! I had forgotten all about Mickey's ToonTown Madness- the kids are really excited!

Now I am just hoping for a 4 night free promo for the second half of the trip. :fez:

pisces
03-19-2007, 07:29 PM
We're going to be there from 19 - 26 Dec staying at Grand Californian for the first time ever (first time at Christmas and First time at GCH).

I am SOOO EXCITED!

But, your clock says 59 days.

???

Don't tease me like that.

pisces
03-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Renta, was that you, in a thread last year saying how disappointing it was that you wouldn't get to see Christmas at Disney?

You survived, and certainly have a lot to look forward to now.

I'm, right now, where you were last year.

---Trying to figure out how to make time go by faster.

It's hard.

rentayenta
03-19-2007, 07:40 PM
Renta, was that you, in a thread last year saying how disappointing it was that you wouldn't get to see Christmas at Disney?

You survived, and certainly have a lot to look forward to now.

I'm, right now, where you were last year.

---Trying to figure out how to make time go by faster.

It's hard.

It was hard indeed. Yes, I survived. We are so excited to be going this year. Short of a natural disaster, we'll be there with bells on.

cstephens
03-20-2007, 10:59 AM
It was hard indeed. Yes, I survived. We are so excited to be going this year. Short of a natural disaster, we'll be there with bells on.

Oh, sure, so many people promise to be here or there with bells on, but so far, no one has actually shown up with bells on... ;)