PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa rewards

jillshumway
03-17-2007, 07:31 AM
I just paid my visa to get to the $20 to redeam my first card. It should not be avaliable until My next statement date. We are going to disney a month from now. Is there a place at the park where I can get it? I remember reading about someone who did that. Any help would be greatly appreiated. Thanks JIll

Tinker Bell
03-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Are you talking about the rewards card? I got mine once in city hall.

FunAuntSherry
03-17-2007, 06:12 PM
We have received our rewards card (first timer) and are trying to call to activate it and have not been able to get through no matter what we try... does anyone have any suggestions is there another source to activate the card or a secret time to call??

Thanks in advance!!

Klutch
03-18-2007, 08:02 AM
^^That's really bizarre. When you call to activate the card, it's an automatic process which takes only seconds. I'm thinking there's somthing wrong with your phone service or whatever computer controlls this process crashed.

WITron
03-21-2007, 12:17 AM
One thing I found out this weekend is that only the primary card holder can call and activate the card. I went by myself and my wife stayed home in Wisconisn. I picked up a card at Guest Relations, but was unable to activate it because I was not the Primary card holder. I had to call my wife and give her all the info, so that she could call and activate it.

FunAuntSherry
03-21-2007, 03:24 PM
Well, we kept trying the 888 number and kept getting the same response - finally we called the 800 number on the back of the paperwork the card came with and voila! activated!

Thanks for helping!

bloodnswash
04-20-2007, 09:46 AM
I talked with the company the other day and the lady told me they want people who call to get live people instead of automating like before. LOVE those Disney $$'s.

vegasmommytoDL
04-20-2007, 01:34 PM
A lot of credit cards can't be activated unless you call the activation line from the phone number listed on your application.

In case you can't remember what number you used, try them all. Landline, cell etc. The computer basically checks your Caller ID so just in case the card was stolen from your mailbox a theif wouldn't be able to activate it unless they called from your house!

Pascomom
04-20-2007, 03:41 PM
I just paid my visa to get to the $20 to redeam my first card. It should not be avaliable until My next statement date. We are going to disney a month from now. Is there a place at the park where I can get it? I remember reading about someone who did that. Any help would be greatly appreiated. Thanks JIll

Go to the Chase Disney Visa website and click current Disneyland offers. About half way through it states that there is a place in Disney to get a rewards card if you have at least $20.00 worth of rewards. Need to show a valid ID and the Disney card.

Sound to good to be true but that's what it says.

WITron
04-23-2007, 06:36 PM
I was able to get my rewards card at the guest relations outside of the main gates. The only thing was that the primary card holder had to call in order to activate it, which is my wife, and she was not with me. I had to call her with the card number and have her call and activate it.