PDA

View Full Version : Evening tickets available anywhere?

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
03-16-2007, 07:15 AM
Thinking that this is probably not available anymore. But I was wondering if evening tickets were still available, somewhere, at a discount?
Thanks!

Malcon10t
03-16-2007, 08:26 AM
Thinking that this is probably not available anymore. But I was wondering if evening tickets were still available, somewhere, at a discount?
Thanks!Check the convention calendar, then see if you can find the groups. They often have evening tickets at a good price. Many don't require you attend the convention!

Mark Mywords
03-16-2007, 10:59 AM
I know that one time I was able to get "Twilight Tickets" (good in the evening, after 5pm I think) at one of the info kiosks over at the convention center. It might be worth a shot...

SDMom
03-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Check the convention calendar, then see if you can find the groups. They often have evening tickets at a good price. Many don't require you attend the convention!

We should set up a sticky for convention links. For example, I have a link for WDW convention tickets for March 26-29 and don't know where to post it.

I used the link for Gay Days last Oct. to buy my nieces 5 day PH and saved about $40!

ucube
03-17-2007, 09:33 AM
I always use the evening tix...cuz then I can go spend a nice night in the park (once or twice a year) at a relatively cheap price. But yes, you must somehow find a link to a convention. You don't have to be part of the convention, but you must know where to look. See what conventions are coming to the convention center, find the website to register for the convention, and there will probably be a link for discount disneyland tix that you can order via e-mail or something.

I don't know about going to the convention center...perhaps that's an easier option???

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
03-17-2007, 04:57 PM
I always use the evening tix...cuz then I can go spend a nice night in the park (once or twice a year) at a relatively cheap price. But yes, you must somehow find a link to a convention. You don't have to be part of the convention, but you must know where to look. See what conventions are coming to the convention center, find the website to register for the convention, and there will probably be a link for discount disneyland tix that you can order via e-mail or something.

I don't know about going to the convention center...perhaps that's an easier option???

I need to print out the Convention Center website, so I can find websites for the particular conventiones. Great idea.