PDA

View Full Version : Planning Opinions Needed.

pooh0200
03-15-2007, 02:29 PM
I am trying to figure some scheduling out for our trip so that I can make PS arrangements. We are going June 9-14 which is a Saturday - Thursday. This is what our plan is tell me what you think.

Going is Me and DH both (26), DS (4) and DS (18 months)
Sat: We are driving from Vegas in the morning. Plan on having it our DCA day seeing the electric parade that night. Might also hope over to DL

Sun: Kinda a mix of both parks But seeing th electric parade again that night. Also seeing the Parade of Dream earlier in the day.

Mon: Early Entry, With Breakfast at Plaza Inn Have it be a DL day. Dinner at Carnation Cafe.

Tues: Going to the beach in the morning and switching hotels in the afternoon to the DL hotel.

Wed: Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen. Maybe use our Mickey's Morning Madness (or should we use it on Monday?)

Mon, Tues, Wed, Catch the Fireworks as often as possible.

Since it is the week of Nemo opening should we avoid DL on Monday and go to DCA that day or do you think it will really matter? We will be taking breaks everyday back at the hotel. Let me know what you think. TIA

mousemom
03-15-2007, 09:20 PM
I normally schedule the character meal near the beginning of the trip. Later on we get tired of getting up early and of collecting autographs. It's just a very big week. Sorry Goofy!