PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette Party- Disney Style

ozbeauticn
03-14-2007, 11:02 AM
My sister is getting married in August and we are thinking of doing a destination bachelorette party at Disneyland (guests coming mostly from northern ca and vegas). We all love Disney, but I'm having a hard time thinking of any special things we could do while there. I know they used to have an afternoon tea with Alice that she would have loved, but I think that is long gone. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Also, if there is anything in the nearby vicinity that might work, that would also be great. There will be under 18 guests so we can't do typical bachelorette party activities. Thanks for any help you can give!

samsma
03-14-2007, 11:07 AM
This same question was posted a little while ago. One thing that stuck out in my mind was the princess makeovers at Libby Lou. That would work with your crowd having minors. Also a dessert at the Blue Bayou would be a special treat.
Make sure you have the bride wear the bride Mickey ears, they are too cute!

just beatla33
03-14-2007, 11:09 AM
Bachelorette parties are usually not about others, last time I checked its really about the bride to be.

Vegitabeta
03-14-2007, 11:10 AM
Take the bride to be to visit Jack Sparrow!

samsma
03-14-2007, 11:12 AM
I thought Bachelorette parties were about one last horrah with your girlfriends( similar to the bachelor party ). The bridal shower is more about the bride. ENJOY your day of FUN at Disney!

mulansgirl
03-14-2007, 11:26 AM
Eat at Ariels grotto. A bunch of the princesses will stop by and get their pictures taken with the group and if you tell the restaurant when you make reservations that it is a special event they might do something a little special. And that would be nice for all ages.
Or go with a theme, I find princess is really easy to do with all the stuff you can find on the internet and it would tie in with the princess lunch. And every bride feels like a princess.
A photo scavenger hunt is fun if everyone has a digital camera.