PDA

View Full Version : What are the must do [Early Entry] rides?

JustMe29
03-13-2007, 03:23 AM
I'm trying to plan our early entry day - which rides are a MUST do?

yellowrosedtxn
03-13-2007, 04:22 AM
I suggest you do Peter Pans flight first. Then Dumbo, Snow White and then probably the tea cups, Alice and the carousel. AND then I would go to the matterhorn. But all of that is subject to who likes to do what.

Shelley

Vegitabeta
03-13-2007, 05:10 AM
We always get FPs for Indy or Splash Mountain first, 'cos those lines get big! I agree with Peter Pan's Flight and stuff, also make sure you do Pirates and IASW!

Lekta
03-13-2007, 08:52 AM
Do you have kids with you? That would be the most important question I guess.

geoffa
03-13-2007, 09:29 AM
Yeah! I was going to ask is it adults only or with kids. If kids head for Peter Pan first. If adults head for Space Mountain or Indiana Jones. IF you can get on BTMRR do so and get Fastpasses for Splash Mountain. If you get on Splash Mountain first then grab FPs for BTMRR.

One tip, if the Indiana Jones line looks as if people are starting to queue back out of the area, just go up ands look into the line area. Sometimes they don't use the switchbacks right away so it gives the illussion that the lines is longer than it actually is. The "Unofficial Guide" is good for planners that try and fit most things in and also allo some breaks:

http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0471790346.html

woody9six
03-13-2007, 09:57 AM
OK... I am confused. I was under the impression that Fantasyland is really the only park of the park that opens early right?

I would definitely start at Peter Pan and get in as many rides in there as you can...Alice, Dumbo, StorybookLand Canal Boats, Mr. Toad are all rides that seem to have long lines the later you go ing the day. My suggestion is to go as long and as hard as you can until about 10:30/11:00 am and hit as many things as you can. I would also be advised that there may be a line to get into the park, so don't expect to get there at 8:00 and expect to walk right in. My other piece of advice is to get up early and eat outside of the park, or get something light on the way and then find something to snack on at 10:30/11:00 when the crowds begin to surge. The crowds are going to be the lightest from 8:00 until about 10:30AM...and they will stay steady until after the Fireworks are over. Also, be sure to utilize fast passes as much as possible.

IdahoMike
03-13-2007, 10:29 AM
For early entry, I highly recommend this order: Peter Pan, Dumbo, Mr. Toad, Alice, Matterhorn. By that time, the regular hours will have probably started, then you can hit Casey Jr. and Storybookland before they start getting really long lines. Teacups, Snow White and Pinocchio would come last for me, they usually do not have much of a wait anyway.

I know some Tomorrowland rides open early too, but we have never gone that direction with early entry, so I'm not even sure which ones open early. (SM and Buzz?)

Mike

Malcon10t
03-13-2007, 01:21 PM
We always get FPs for Indy or Splash Mountain first, 'cos those lines get big! I agree with Peter Pan's Flight and stuff, also make sure you do Pirates and IASW!The OP was referring to Early Entry, and the above aren't open til the park opens. Fastpass machines turn on as soon as the park opens, but not during EE.

Malcon10t
03-13-2007, 01:23 PM
OK... I am confused. I was under the impression that Fantasyland is really the only park of the park that opens early right? MOST of Fantasyland (The STorybook Canal, IASW, and Matterhorn often don't open) and parts of tomorrowland (Buzz and Space open.)

vancouverdisneygrl
03-13-2007, 05:06 PM
FYI Splash Mountain is closed for refurbishment, so don't plan for that this time. I also know Fantasmic is not being shown for a couple of months.

woody9six
03-13-2007, 05:09 PM
MOST of Fantasyland (The STorybook Canal, IASW, and Matterhorn often don't open) and parts of tomorrowland (Buzz and Space open.)

Thanks for the clarification. :)

someimagination
03-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Peter Pan. :geek: