PDA

View Full Version : DLR to Medieval Times [taxi or bus?]

Sprunkn7
03-13-2007, 03:06 AM
We are going as a group and have tickets for the Medieval Times dinner. Does anyone know how much a taxi would cost? Also is there a bus line we can take. It's really the only place we are going off site, so a car rental seems a little too expensive. We are staying at Best Western Park Inn. Thanks for any reply!!!:geek:

Darkbeer
03-13-2007, 07:19 AM
The LA Metro Bus, Route 460 goes from the Pedestrian Entrance of Disneyland to Buena Park in about 20 minutes, as it is an express bus in Orange County. There is a stop on Beach just in front of Medieval Times.

$1.25 per adult one way

This is also a great choice if you want to go to Knott's, the stop you want there is the corner of La Palma and Beach.

Here is a link to access the time schedule.

www.mta.net (http://www.mta.net)

And one more thing, it is the ONLY Metro bus in the area, so it is easy to pick out the correct bus (the rest will be OCTA busses).

A taxi would be about $20 plus tip one way.

Sprunkn7
03-15-2007, 03:35 AM
Thanks Darkbeer, I can always count on you!!

If anyone else reads this ( or Darkbeer feel free to answer again!) Has anyone ever been there? Is it any good? I have heard of these places but have never been. We are there to support a band from WA and it was on their itinerary.

samsma
03-15-2007, 03:41 AM
We LOVE it. On our first trip to California, we went. We had so much fun we went back this last trip again(1 1/2 years later). The food is great, and the show is spectacular! This type of thing is usually(sp) not my thing, but I LOve this place. Make sure you get there early, as seats are first come first serve and people are there 90 min before the show. If you pre purchase tickets by internet, you can get rid of waiting in an extra line. Have fun!

silence
03-15-2007, 04:50 AM
I totally agree. Get there EARLY. Bring some extra money if you have kids coming for the extra stuff they have to "buy". ;)

We had a great time when we went the last time. Though, it's not something we will do every trip, we felt it was a great show and we really enjoyed it.

GORGON
03-16-2007, 11:29 AM
If you don't mind riding the bus that is a great way to go. Being at night in a strange place i would hate to take transit. If you take a taxi the cost both ways would probably set you back $40.00 whereas i would then recommend renting a car for $39.95 and do the Fullerton outlet store and the Orange as well as Dinner.