PDA

View Full Version : I'm feeling so unorganised.....

JustMe29
03-13-2007, 02:22 AM
We leave in 2.5 days and the more information I gather the worse I feel. I bought RideMax - fantastic piece of software but there are so many things to consider I can't focus.

Early entry, Toontown morning madness, parades and shows etc etc... it's doing my head in.

We have an early entry pass for one day. Am I right in assuming that if the park opens at 9am - we can get in at 8am and we should be in the line at 7:30am?

yellowrosedtxn
03-13-2007, 04:27 AM
First thing you need to do is breathe!

Then the next thing you need to do is remember you are going to have a lot of fun. Take it one day at a time and one thing at a time.

Yes, if you do EE, then I would suggest to be in line at least 30 minutes prior to the EE. If the park is opening to the public at 9:00 but it is an EE day, then it will open at 8:00.

I don't know what the ages of your group are so I can't really give you any advice. Depending on what EE day you are going, you can go into the ToonTown morning madness the same day. There are Morning Madness days that are not EE days. That is fun to go to just to see at least once.

Whatever you do, just remember to have fun and not stress.

Shelley

danyoung
03-13-2007, 05:11 AM
Your timing is excellent for your early entry day. And I agree with Shelley - RELAX! Planning can be fun, but overplanning brings stress. Go into this vacation with the sure knowledge that you're not going to get to see and do everything that you might want. But there is just so much to see and do in DL and DCA that you're going to find plenty to keep you busy.

And just a tip - my personal plan on at least one non-early entry day is to go right for Fantasyland and the dark rides as soon as the rope drops. Not a lot of people do this, so you can enjoy all of the dark rides (Snow White, Pan, Pinnochio, Toad, and Alice) in about a half an hour. It's really a great start to a day, and especially fun later in the day when you see people standing in 45 minute lines all through Fantasyland!

Relax, & enjoy!

Foodie
03-13-2007, 05:30 AM
How many days will you be in D-Land? I've never been there this time of year but I'm under the impression that it's not particularly crowded right now, so you'll probably have plenty of time to do all the stuff you want to do. And Danyoung is right, try to get those Fantasyland rides done first thing in the morning, as well as rides like POTC and Splash Mountain as they tend to have the longest lines during the day.

I find that for me, personally, not planning what to do there works best. You'll get a schedule when you arrive your first day that will tell you when all the big events will take place. You can plan around those, and just go with the flow the rest of the time. It's a pretty good balance, I find.

Have you been there before? You'll do fine! Just remember to stop once in a while, look around, and really take it all in. Good luck!
-Foodie:)

hlbtimes2
03-13-2007, 08:30 AM
As the others have said- RELAX!

Now, give us some details and we can help you. What is your first day in the park? How many days do you have? Do you have passes for Towntown madness?

My personal recomendation is, use early entry as early in your trip as possible. The further into your trip you get, the more you'll want to sleep in, and the harder it will be to get to the park for EE.