PDA

View Full Version : Delta Daddy-Os

mask41
03-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Does anyone know if the Delta Daddy-Os in DCA are listed in the Times Guide, or do we need to ask at Guest Services as to when they will be performing?
Also, do they have regular days of the week that they perform?
-Amy

samsma
03-10-2007, 06:49 PM
When we were there in Feb, they had been move back to DL on Mainstreet, and yes they were listed on the guide.

yohomama212
03-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Awesome! I heard some great things about them from others here and was hoping to get to see them soon. When we were in the parks for my b-day (beginning of Feb.) they were still at DCA, but you had to go to Guest Services and then they were listed for 6 AM or some other rediculously impossible time. I'll be there tomorrow and will check the Times Guide to see if I can get them in! (I promised everyone we'd only be there for a few hours.)

Liz :cool:

yohomama212
03-11-2007, 06:34 PM
After much excitement and anticipation, I eagerly grabbed a Times Guide on my way into the cue for the Monorail. No Delta Daddios. The Dapper Dans were in the Guide, but definately not the Delta Daddios. Not at DL, not at DCA. I was disappointed and we were running much later than expected so I didn't even think to ask a CM about it. Eh. Next Sunday.

Liz :cool:

samsma
03-12-2007, 04:28 AM
Yep, that's the blonde in me coming out! I of course now realize that I was thinking of the Dapper Dans, when I made my comment. I do though recall seeing the Delta Daddios at DCA in front of the animation building, although I do not think they were on the program. Again, sorry for my memory lapse!

houseofmouse
03-12-2007, 08:33 AM
We saw the Delta Daddi- O's when we were there this last week. The first day we were there Wednesday they were performing in front of the Animation Buildiing. I really like them, they seem to enjoy their jobs and do a great job of interacting with the crowd. :)