PDA

View Full Version : No black stripe on tickets?

tinkgrl81
03-10-2007, 02:08 PM
I go to disneyland @ least twice a year, and I've always ordered my tixs from disneyland.com. I just received my tickets today and there's something missing. There isn't a black stripe on the back. Is that something new? Does anyone know why it has been removed? do I have to exchange them when i get there?

Darkbeer
03-10-2007, 02:44 PM
All the ticket takers just scan the barcodes now, in fact, they have started to install wireless scanner for the CM's to make the process faster and easier.

More than likely, Disney is saving money by not having to pay for the magnetic stripes on the tickets.

TribeFan
03-11-2007, 07:04 AM
"All the ticket takers just scan the barcodes now, in fact, they have started to install wireless scanner for the CM's to make the process faster and easier.

More than likely, Disney is saving money by not having to pay for the magnetic stripes on the tickets".

Darkbeer ... this is an oxymoron. In one statement you are saying that they did it because it's "faster and easier" and then in the next it's because "Disney is saving money".

disneyhound
03-11-2007, 07:34 AM
We ordered our 5-day Park Hoppers on-line as well fro our January '07 vacation. I also noticed that the tickets had changed, and that the tickets had a bar code on them. They worked just fine, at all the fast pass machines as well! :D

mask41
03-11-2007, 07:51 AM
It makes sense that if Disney is doing something that is faster and easier, it will also save money - I think they go hand in hand - higher productivity usually equals less costs.