PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass question

Disney Vault
03-09-2007, 06:32 PM
I tried searching for Darkbeers fastpass guide but only got one for 2005 or later. Is ther an updated threat with all the info?

I know how some things have changed since the year of a million dreams such as no more enhanced fp. But are GRR and RRCS still not networked and stand alone machines?

It turns out I will be going to DL on Friday with a couple of friends to finish off spring break after we get from Mexico. It was so funny because DL wasn't even my idea. I just must have talked about it so much and planted the seed in their minds.

Bytebear
03-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Yes, GRR and RRCS are still off the network. The two parks are also on separate networks, but you have to use your pass at the entry gate of the park (to stop you from taking friends APs just for FPs)

Disney Vault
03-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Thanks a lot. just have to make sure I am up to date on the latest before the trip. I really wasn't expecting it so now I have been trying to get a quick fresher upper.:)

Disney Vault
03-10-2007, 11:58 AM
I had one more question and thought I would ask here instead of making a new thread. After you enter the parks through the main entrance the first time is anyone allowed to leave and re-enter through the Grand Californian Hotel? Or is that reserved for only hotel guests?

Bytebear
03-10-2007, 12:02 PM
They are more restrictive in the morning hours, but I have not had a problem exiting and entering DCA though the Grand California after noon.

Disney Vault
03-10-2007, 12:50 PM
They are more restrictive in the morning hours, but I have not had a problem exiting and entering DCA though the Grand California after noon.

Thanks again:)