PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going to Minnie & Friends Breakfast Tomorrow?

mowsluver
03-09-2007, 04:33 PM
I just managed to get my daughter and son (in-law) breakfast reservations at the Plaza Inn tomorrow.
If anyone is going, can you do me a favor???? Stop by and say 'hi' to my 'kids'.
My son is leaving for Iraq on Monday and this is the last thing he wanted to do before he left--go to DL.
They will be eating at 10:30. They are both Marines, you can't miss them! He is tall and bald with the most beautiful blue/green eyes and she is now 5 months pregnant! They will be acting like little kids!!!

Thanks! I would give anything to be there but I always try to find ways to reach out to them, no matter how far away I am......:D

yohomama212
03-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Will they be in the park all day? I'll be there tomorrow but not until the afternoon. DS has t-ball in the morning, but I'm meeting my bro and his gf to help them both with individual projects (see my thread on Deaf Awareness Day). I would love to find them and say hi and express my gratitude to both of them for your son's commitment to our counrty and your DIL's commitment to your son! Have them keep an eye out for me too, I'll be the enormously 6 1/2 month pregnant woman, probably wearing pink (definatley wearing my pirate pin trading lanyard) and my bro will have an enormous-can't-be-missed video camera! If they see us, tell them to stop us! I'm Liz! Or Tigger. Or, "hey, I think that's the chick your mom was talking about from MousePlanet!"

Liz :cool:

Disneynerd
03-09-2007, 06:35 PM
I just managed to get my daughter and son (in-law) breakfast reservations at the Plaza Inn tomorrow.
If anyone is going, can you do me a favor???? Stop by and say 'hi' to my 'kids'.
My son is leaving for Iraq on Monday and this is the last thing he wanted to do before he left--go to DL.
They will be eating at 10:30. They are both Marines, you can't miss them! He is tall and bald with the most beautiful blue/green eyes and she is now 5 months pregnant! They will be acting like little kids!!!

Thanks! I would give anything to be there but I always try to find ways to reach out to them, no matter how far away I am......:DI won't be there, but I wish I could be to thank your son and DIL for their service! And congrats on the baby on the way! Hope the baby has his eyes.:)

mowsluver
03-10-2007, 08:14 AM
Thank you for the cool comments! I hope the baby has his eyes too!! They are absolutely stunning!
They are both Marines and were BOTH scheduled to leave (at different times) for Iraq in March, but she founf out that she was pregnant and so she won't be going this time around.....

I have been trying to come up with 'unique' ways to let both of them--Tom mostly right now--know that I am thinking of them. From calling CA radio stations and requesting songs for them to trying to get someone to go up to the and say 'hi'!

Hope you enjoyed your day at DL!