PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Disneyland Trading Pins

princess- ada
03-09-2007, 04:05 PM
I am looking to buy some trading pins for my son. On our last trip he got into pin trading. I would love to find some inexpensive pins for him so he may trade. Thanks a bunch!!!

Tinker Bell
03-09-2007, 09:40 PM
Try over at Dizpins.com. They have cheap traders on there sale board.

Tinker Bell
03-13-2007, 10:13 AM
Went to the outlet store they have alot of starter packs and booster packs there. They also have pins for $3 , $4, $5, and $7. You look in the lounge there is a coupon for 10% there.

mulansgirl
03-13-2007, 12:51 PM
not sure if I supposed to sugest ebay sellers. If not delete this, but if I am :
I bought some on ebay from mikebiteme. they come out to about 2 a pin and he has grab bag lots of like 50 and 100. I got the 100 and there were three limited edition pins about 40 cast lanyard and hidden mickey pins there were no doubles and the pins were all very nice good quality no sedesma, or bootleg or anything like that. I actually found some trader pins I liked so much I kept.
I sugested this seller to another friend and they were also very happy with their lot.

princess- ada
03-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Thank you for the suggestion of Dizpins. I just got 10 pins today, only problem they turned out to be keepers not traders!!!!! Thanks again!

cakeunit3
03-14-2007, 03:27 PM
I have been watching Ebay, I have gotten several pins from there......They are $6.95 at the "cheap" end at the parks, so I bid an amount of money added to the shipping to equal $7.00, then I know I got a deal (I try for most of the ones ending soonest and it doesn't matter what they look like)......But if you can get one of the bigger lots they are cheaper.

CinderellaCM2000
03-24-2007, 07:38 AM
Hi!
I know a lot of places to buy pins at a discount. Email me or IM me for names.:)

jauken
04-03-2007, 06:33 AM
I am looking to buy some trading pins for my son. On our last trip he got into pin trading. I would love to find some inexpensive pins for him so he may trade. Thanks a bunch!!!

Hi,
I have about 7 Tinkerbell United Way Cast Pins from Disneyland...sure they would be great to trade..would love to get them to you

Feel free to email me at jauken@yahoo.com
Ill make ya a deal :)