PDA

View Full Version : Food & Wine Weekends - Signature Events

Drince88
03-09-2007, 03:45 AM
Is anyone doing any of these, or done them in the past? My sister and I are going to do the Festival Wine Reception the evening before MouseAdventure!

Here's the official page (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/specialEvents/detail?name=FoodWineSignatureEventsPage&bhcp=1) (and link there to registre) for the Signature Events

spectromen
03-09-2007, 02:17 PM
I'd love to do "Taste" but $100 for food samples and a lot of wines that I would normally never drink is a bit extravangant. Doesn't mean I won't, though :rolleyes:

SoCalSteven
03-09-2007, 02:42 PM
I'd love to go, but the $20 tasting thing is pretty much the only thing in my budget.

rfaljean
03-09-2007, 03:00 PM
I signed up my husband for the cooking class with Chef Sutton.... It's his very, very early birthday present. We went to the Napa Rose in 11/03 and he was in awe of Chef Sutton. My hubby is also enrolled in the Culinary Arts program at our local community college here in Sacramento. I am so excited.... I can't wait to see his face when I tell him (which I'm going to try not to do until that morning). I hope he enjoys it.

SoCalSteven
03-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Any idea if you can observe the class? My fiance would probably love the class, but I certainly couldn't afford to take the class myself too.

cstephens
03-09-2007, 05:04 PM
I signed up my husband for the cooking class with Chef Sutton.... It's his very, very early birthday present. We went to the Napa Rose in 11/03 and he was in awe of Chef Sutton. My hubby is also enrolled in the Culinary Arts program at our local community college here in Sacramento. I am so excited.... I can't wait to see his face when I tell him (which I'm going to try not to do until that morning). I hope he enjoys it.

That sounds great. I'm sure he'll love it. Please let us know how his reaction to the news and how he likes the class.

The Lovely Mrs. tod
03-10-2007, 10:20 AM

It's the most amazing cooking class I've even been in and I'm longing to do it again. I'm sure he'll love it.

-TLMt