PDA

View Full Version : Getting from Disneyland to Goofy's Kitchen?

mask41
03-08-2007, 06:10 PM
I know, basic question that we could probably wait until we get to the park to figure out, but my obsessive planning is takin' over!! Can someone tell me how to get from the park to Goofy's Kitchen to make it to our 11:00 am reservation and back again?
Thanks again,
Amy

samsma
03-08-2007, 06:18 PM
I would take the Monorail from tomorrowland to downtown disney.When you get off turn to the right. keep on going, and you will get to Disneyland hotel.I think that is the quickest way without walking too much.

Malcon10t
03-08-2007, 06:19 PM
I know, basic question that we could probably wait until we get to the park to figure out, but my obsessive planning is takin' over!! Can someone tell me how to get from the park to Goofy's Kitchen to make it to our 11:00 am reservation and back again?
Thanks again,
AmyMy first choice is Monorail. Come off the monorail in DTD, turn right, go straight, past the Sorcerer hat, go past the pool, walk straight in and you are there.

2nd choice - Walk. Out the park gates turn right, go thru security, thru DTD, past the Monorail station, past the Sorcerer hat, straight past the pool, and there it is.

Monorail will be faster, if there is no wait. Shouldn't be at that time of day. But not by a lot.

shna
03-08-2007, 06:28 PM
We used the monorail to do just that a couple of weeks ago -- worked great. Be sure to give yourself a bit of time in case you have to wait.

mask41
03-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Ah, good point - how much time should we allow?:)

Malcon10t
03-08-2007, 06:34 PM
Ah, good point - how much time should we allow?:)
20-25 mins? 10 mins for waiting (its 10 min between monorails if there is only 1 train running), 5 mins for the ride to DTD, and 5 mins to walk from the monorail to Goofy's.