PDA

View Full Version : Group day passes to the parks

bathtubs
03-08-2007, 10:39 AM
We are coming down to do a mission trip March 21-April 3. We have one free day and we have a whole bunch of youth that have never been to Disneyland and we want to take them there kind of like a reward for their hard work over the past week and a bit. We are right now a group of 33 and I have tried searching for where I could find information on group sales and we want hoppers (says another leader). Can anyone help me please!!?? I am noticing that it is supposed to be quite busy that day (cheer comp's) but alas that is our only day we could go. I guess I will just sit and eat churros as I spent 6 days there in early February.
Thanks!
Kelly

Malcon10t
03-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Group Sales office (714) 956-6860

When I checked, if 80% is under 19, the rate is $71 for a 1 day park hopper.

If the group is mainly over 18, its $74 for adults and $65 for 9 and under.

bathtubs
03-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Thank you I will call right away!

VickiC
03-08-2007, 11:11 AM
DD's swim team went recently and kids' one day one park passes were 43 at the group rate, plus I think they got one free chaperone ticket for every ten kid tix they bought. Sure would be a lot cheaper than hoppers, and if they've never been before DL has more than enough to spend one day, especially when it is busy.

Burnt Toast
03-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Group Rate is usually only offered to non-profit or government organizations (and they will ask for a tax ID number). It's not something that is offered because you have a large group, unfortunately.

However, like anything... the sweeter you are, the better chance you'll have to get something that you aren't necessarily entitled to. 8:)