PDA

View Full Version : Monorail for dummies (me) please help.

jillshumway
03-07-2007, 08:39 AM
I have been to disney many times I spent a week there last year. I have seen the monorail over DC, but have no clue how to ride it. Where can you get on and off it? Is it worth the trouble? I am sure my son would love it. Thanks for your help.

just beatla33
03-07-2007, 08:40 AM
the stops are in downtown disney and in tomorrowland, its not to much of a hassle I think

Vegitabeta
03-07-2007, 08:41 AM
It's definately worth a ride, it's a welcome sit down after walking round all day!

samsma
03-07-2007, 08:46 AM
Yep, fun to ride, although I wouldn't recommend using it as a quick travel alternative, you can walk faster than the wait for it and the ride.

jillshumway
03-07-2007, 08:52 AM
the stops are in downtown disney and in tomorrowland, its not to much of a hassle I think

Where is it in tomorrowland I don't remember seeing it any time I was there and my first visit was 25 years ago. If you get off at downtown disney do you have to show your ticket to get back on? Thanks

ralfrick
03-07-2007, 08:56 AM
Where is it in tomorrowland I don't remember seeing it any time I was there and my first visit was 25 years ago. If you get off at downtown disney do you have to show your ticket to get back on? Thanks

By the subs and yes.

A bientot.

stan4d_steph
03-07-2007, 08:58 AM
Where is it in tomorrowland I don't remember seeing it any time I was there and my first visit was 25 years ago. If you get off at downtown disney do you have to show your ticket to get back on? ThanksYes, you must have valid admission to Disneyland to board the monorail in DTD. All passengers must exit at Tomorrowland station. If you want to ride back to DTD, you have to exit the monorail and get back in line to reboard; you may remain on the monorail at the DTD station. (Note: this is normal operating procedure. Monorail dispatching may change at times due to construction).