PDA

View Full Version : Angels Baseball Game

junebug
03-06-2007, 09:28 AM
We would like to attend a baseball game while we are visiting Disneyland. There is an evening game on May 8 and 9. Should we purchase tickets before we come down or should we just wait until we are there? We arrive on the 5th so will have some time to do so.

The trip is getting closer and we are really getting excited. It is my 40th birthday present to myself and our 4th trip to Disneyland....yay!:D

Bytebear
03-06-2007, 09:37 AM
Buy tickets now. This will ensure you get the best seats for your $$. If you wait, you will find the good seats have been taken.

Napsto
03-06-2007, 10:09 AM
also, depending who the opponents are and if there is a promotional give away, the seats could go quick.

disney jones
03-06-2007, 11:05 AM
agreed. now - individual game tix just went on sale Saturday so perfect timing (well almost).

junebug
03-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Thanks for your relpies. Were would you suggest that we sit during the game, keeping the ticket prices reasonable of course. Would the best place to buy the tickets for us be the Angels website? We are in British Columbia, Canada. The Angels are playing Cleveland Indians on the nights we would like to attend. Thanks again.

yohomama212
03-06-2007, 11:35 AM
If you have kids (of any age) with you, try to get seats in the Family Pavillion. There are seats in left field right by the bullpens and seats in the outfield. I've sat in both areas many times and prefer the left field seats only because it's usually less crowded and there are restrooms and plenty of food vendors close by. I can't remember what the prices are now, it's been a couple seasons since we've gone to a game, but the Family Pavillion is very reasonably priced. We're going to a game in mid-April with DS' T-Ball league, I'll come back and let you know what our experience was like if you need more info then!

Liz :cool:

hefferdude
03-06-2007, 11:49 AM
The Angels website is excellent for purchasing tickets. Like most MLB sites, you can go to a seating map, click on the section you're interested in and get a small picture of the view from that area. Also, Check the Ticket Exchange program. ( Season ticket holders offer up good seats - sometimes at cost or just slightly more. ) We prefer the right field bleachers when we are bumming it. Avoid any seats behind or around the foul poles. Go Angels!
( Although I'm becoming a Cardinals fan :cool: )