PDA

View Full Version : Buying Photo Pass CD - DLR

yellowrosedtxn
03-06-2007, 07:09 AM
I am kind of stealing this from the thread for WDW, but I read that DLR is now getting into the Photo Pass business as well. Do you think they will have this same option of buying the CD at Disneyland? That would be cool because we will be there at Christmas time (OUR FIRST EVER going at Christmas) and I would love to be able to purchase the CD for later use.

Thanks in advance for any information!

Shelley

Andrew
03-06-2007, 07:24 AM
Disneyland's and Walt Disney World's PhotoPass use the same Web site, so I have no doubt that the same options are available.

yellowrosedtxn
03-06-2007, 07:26 AM
Very cool! That makes it all the more exciting! Thanks!

This year is flying by already, I am sure our Christmas trip will be here before we know it!

Shelley

olegc
03-06-2007, 09:31 AM
I am kind of stealing this from the thread for WDW, but I read that DLR is now getting into the Photo Pass business as well. Do you think they will have this same option of buying the CD at Disneyland? That would be cool because we will be there at Christmas time (OUR FIRST EVER going at Christmas) and I would love to be able to purchase the CD for later use.

Thanks in advance for any information!

Shelley

JUst to respond to the literal text above - you don't buy the CD at Disneyland itself. You buy it from the online web site. And - you're supposed to be able to combine multiple photopasses on one CD if you have not reached the photo limit or the expiration date.

yellowrosedtxn
03-06-2007, 09:50 AM
That is even better because then I can go home and buy the CD rather than get it there and make sure I don't lose it or anything else. I can't wait to use/try this system!