PDA

View Full Version : Dining Discounts

disneygeek87
03-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Hello everyone,

A friend and I will be going down to DLR on Wednesday and Thursday. I was just wondering if anybody knew of any locations in the resort that offere some sort of discount to Disney Visa Cardholders or AAA Memebers. Anywhere is fine...we aren't picky. Thanks for the help!!

biolabetty
03-05-2007, 08:43 PM
I've used my AAA card at the Plaza Inn, there are a few others too but I don't remember what they are.

AlbertaMinnie
03-06-2007, 06:27 AM
I just double checked www.mousesavers.com and here are the discounts that they have listed with your AAA card:

Plaza Inn in Disneyland
Wine Counry Trattoria in DCA
Ariel's Grotto in DCA
PCH Grill at Paradise Pier Hotel
Goofy's Kitchen at Disneyland Hotel

The old man
03-06-2007, 09:51 AM
I just double checked www.mousesavers.com and here are the discounts that they have listed with your AAA card:

Plaza Inn in Disneyland
Wine Counry Trattoria in DCA
Ariel's Grotto in DCA
PCH Grill at Paradise Pier Hotel
Goofy's Kitchen at Disneyland Hotel
Be prepared. The last time (last year) when we ate at Ariel's no one knew about the AAA discount.

AlbertaMinnie
03-06-2007, 10:46 AM
That's unfortunate...we used it at Ariels in August and had no problem. You may have had a new cast member??? Mention that you are using it as you are being seated.....that way if they aren't aware of it, they'll have enough time to do some research before it's time for you to leave.

The old man
03-06-2007, 01:44 PM
That's unfortunate...we used it at Ariels in August and had no problem. You may have had a new cast member??? Mention that you are using it as you are being seated.....that way if they aren't aware of it, they'll have enough time to do some research before it's time for you to leave.
We talked to the person first at the stand on the top floor--she didn't know, we mentioned it to our server, he didn't know, he mentioned it to his supervisor, she didn't know. The next time I'm bringing the print out from the AAA online and also perhaps a page from the AAA monthly magazine that lists Ariel's.

AlbertaMinnie
03-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Yes, I guess that's what you'll have to do. I keep a printout of the listings from mousesavers in my wallet while we are in DLR, but I've never had to use it. Hopefully you won't either....Good Luck!