PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Prices?

mcp997
03-04-2007, 02:19 PM
I have a quick question for anyone who has been to Disneyland recently.

It's been nearly 30 years since I went to DW and I know things have changed. I plan on getting the Park hopper passes, but what I couldn't find on Disney's website was how much the rides are once you get into the parks. If anyone has a general idea how much it is for some of the rides it'd help me plan our trip better, since we are trying to save for this trip and are going to be on a tight budget as it is.

Thanks

Malcon10t
03-04-2007, 02:44 PM
I have a quick question for anyone who has been to Disneyland recently.

It's been nearly 30 years since I went to DW and I know things have changed. I plan on getting the Park hopper passes, but what I couldn't find on Disney's website was how much the rides are once you get into the parks. If anyone has a general idea how much it is for some of the rides it'd help me plan our trip better, since we are trying to save for this trip and are going to be on a tight budget as it is.

ThanksAll attractions are included in the price of the ticket. You do pay extra for arcades.

az_snow
03-04-2007, 02:44 PM
All the rides and shows are included in the price of the park hopper ticket.

Opus1guy
03-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Man...it has been awhile since you've last been! :)

Individual ride coupons are a thing of the past. One price is all you pay for admission and unlimited of all attractions (except shooting galleries, as has been already pointed out). No more ticket-takers at each attraction.

:)

mcp997
03-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Cool!!

Thanks everyone :D