PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass holders / Laynards

mycutekitties
03-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Does anyone know how much they are in the park? I want to get a new one (mine is kinda dorky). Also what is the website for the stuff you can buy online but they sell in the park?

stan4d_steph
03-04-2007, 07:43 PM
www.mouseshoppe.com sells items from Disneyland

Mermaid
03-04-2007, 08:05 PM
I got the best FP holder from Mouseshoppe. I can never find it through the homepage though so we need AdK to come and post a link to it cuz she always does when this topic comes up!!

splash
03-05-2007, 06:52 AM
A couple of years ago we invested in these plastic box fastpass/ticket holders. We got them from Mouseshoppe and they are great. I believe they were something like $6.00 and they latch closed (they also come in lots of colors). The seal is tight fitting and we have never had anything get wet. They come with a cord, but will attach to lanyards as well. It was the best thing we ever found!

Leofoenget
03-05-2007, 08:41 AM
I got the best FP holder from Mouseshoppe. I can never find it through the homepage though so we need AdK to come and post a link to it cuz she always does when this topic comes up!!

Click on the mouseshope link above and in search put in Lanyard. It should come up. I found the hard plastic box for $6.50 I believe. It looks neat.

jan