PDA

View Full Version : Storytellers for breakfast

yenko427
03-03-2007, 08:00 PM
I would like to get some feedback on what characters people have seen when having breakfast at Storytellers? We are wanting to try this on our next trip. Tried Goofy's and loved it, just trying to make the rounds to see different characters. Thanks guys.
PS. Also we will be going on a Sat. in May. What are typically the hours for breakfast?

rentayenta
03-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Chip and Dale are at Storyteller's. From what I have read, it's a fairly calm character breakfast with much better food than Goofy's.

Not sure about the hours though.

yenko427
03-03-2007, 08:44 PM
I believe they are there all the time if I am correct.

kimk
03-03-2007, 08:47 PM
I believe breakfast is served until 11:30am. This character dining experience is nice because you have the option of ordering from the menu(for lighter appetities) or a breakfast buffet. From my experience both are excellent.:)

Wendi
03-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Chip, Dale, Koda, Kenai, Terk, Pluto, Meeko, a crazy Park Ranger guy... I think that's about it, haven't seen any other characters there the last few times I've been there.

kimk
03-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Oh, forgot to mention... in addition to Chip and Dale, we have also seen Pluto and Coda(from Brother Bear) during breakfast hours.

yenko427
03-03-2007, 08:53 PM
So it sounds as if it is the "woodsy" characters? Ha. Ha.

geoffa
03-04-2007, 04:27 AM
So it sounds as if it is the "woodsy" characters? Ha. Ha.

Spot on! All the kind of critters you'd get in a national park (Maybe Pluto is an exception!) We're two adults and enjoyed watching other folks' kids interact with the chracters every breakfast time. The buffet breakfast is exceptional with so much choice.:)

lisap
03-04-2007, 06:13 AM
It's definitely not as character-heavy as Goofy's, but we much prefer it. Very relaxed, lovely atmosphere, fresh and yummy food. They will even make you waffles if you request them as part of the buffet.

yenko427
03-04-2007, 07:09 AM
Thanks guys. We are going to give it a try. We loved Goofy's and plan to go back but you never know, we make like this one even better.

cpeak
03-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Someone asked if the characters were there all the time, and they are not. Last time I was at DLR, I had reservations for noon, because I thought the characters were there all the time, but found out they left at 11:30. We were still able to order breakfast at this time, but didn't see any characters. I wasn't that upset, I should have asked when I called, but I thought since they were open until 2:30 the characters would be there. The food was really good and my daughters weren't too disappointed. We made priority seating the next day at Plaza Inn, because that was what they really wanted anyway.