PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise Help

sunfun94
03-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Evening ya'll!

I havent been on in a while so please forgive me!

I am in desperate need of a Baby Minnie and Mickey super soft beanie size plush that Disneyland and Walt Disney World had from about 2002 up until this last year.. Minnie has only a pink skirt and a matching bow on and Mickey has only blue shorts on with his white shoes...
We bought the Minnie for our daughter when she was 6 mo old and she had her attached to her hip ever since.. lol.. it got to the point where it was almost a "Toy Story" situation where we had to fix both of her arms at the seams because she was so worn through.. While on a trip my mother and daughter accidently left minnie by the fountain where they were playing. My daugther is devistated.. still. This was in December.
I thought I remember reading somewhere on MP about how to contact WDW and maybe DL about how to find different products???!! Can anyone help us?
I cant stress enough how important this is to our daughter. Any information would be so very helpful! Thanks! :D

APiratesLife4Me
03-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Hi i just did a quick search online and i found this one site that i think might be the ones you are talking about not positive but sound like the ones you are describing. Here is the link http://tisinc99.stores.yahoo.net/dis905539.html
I hope this helps. If they look different let me know I can look again!

sunfun94
03-03-2007, 07:51 AM
You are so kind to help me!

The size looks about right but there are only 3 colors on the pair .. Minnie has a solid pink bow and skirt with white shoes, face and gloves and a black body.. Mickey has White face, gloves and shoes with black body and blue shorts

Again thank you so very much!!!! :D

stan4d_steph
03-03-2007, 08:16 AM
You can start a thread in the Buy/Sell/Share forum.