PDA

View Full Version : Halloween at Disneyland

AKKBH
03-02-2007, 07:01 AM
Hello!
I am new to this, I have read this site for a few months now and finally took the time to post on of many of my questions.

My family and I just returned from DLR and had a magical time. It was my oldest DS birthday and it was wonderful. All her dreams came true, if only it was so easy to make her happy every day!

My question is.....We would love to go back in October. Does anyone know when the decorations are completed? When is the --"Mickey's" Halloween thing? (can't remember the name):confused:
My kids are very excited maybe more than me!
Thanks so much

wenderella
03-02-2007, 02:56 PM
October is the best at the DLR. Weather is awesome, crowds seem low, and Mickey's Halloween Treat cannot be beat.
Halloween decorations are up around the very end of September/early October.
Mickey's Halloween Treat has now extended weekends and last year started a week or so into October. We attended on the 13th. I'll tell you now that is money well spend to attend. You get so many extras and it's a blast! We've attended both years it's been at DLR, and it seems to get better and better. But how could you go wrong? We'll be there...wouldn't miss it! Watch the Disneyland web site. They'll be way ahead of the game and start announcing that stuff in the fall.

AKKBH
03-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Thank you! I can't wait...:)

Beach Gal
03-02-2007, 08:10 PM
Typically, October is an excellent time to visit the Disneyland Resort. However, you'll want to visit before the week of Halloween. Utah, Idaho and a few other states have UEA days (which falls right on Halloween this year). Basically, it is a teacher seminar and kids are out of school. About 40% of families plan their Disneyland vacation around this week off. So this year, Halloween will be quite crowded!
I recommend you visit anywhere between Oct. 1st and the 19th to avoid high crowds. Disney typically has their Halloween decor up by late September. Have fun!

Cindarelly
03-02-2007, 11:43 PM
We love Disneyland in October. The weather is beautiful.

disney jones
03-03-2007, 05:15 AM
October break for our schol in Phoenix AZ is Oct 8-12th. Last year any time after Oct 1st was good.

geoffa
03-03-2007, 10:23 AM
See:

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/special/halloweentime/view?name=HalloweenTimeMainPage&CMP=null

Despite Donald saying: "Tickets" the Not So Scary Party tickets won't be available for a while yert (late summer)