PDA

View Full Version : Weather and Crowds at the end of March

The Evil Queen
02-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Greetings, All!

I'll be going to Disneyland the last of week of March '07. I was wondering about the weather that time of year and if there are spring break activities happening at that time.

No matter what the weather or crowd level, any time is a GREAT time at Disneyland!

Thanks...Any ideas/input would be great.

Over and out!:cool:

Bytebear
02-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Check the weather forcast, and trust it. Days may be rainy, but sometimes they are bright, sunny and hot. Evenings are almost always cold, so bring a jacket for sure. Someone on another board suggested layering, and thats a good idea. Shorts, long pants, light shirt, heavy long sleve shirt, jacket.

notabrady
02-28-2007, 01:35 PM
As far as activities going on, I do know that there is a major cheerleading competition at the Anaheim Convention Center on March 23-25, so if you happen to be around the area, be prepared!:)

staceyz
03-03-2007, 04:42 PM
March 16-18 is the large cheer competition at the convention center (at least that is only one I know about). We (along with over 100 other families just from my daughters competition team) will be flying in on 3/15 and leaving on 3/20. I understand there are about 12,000 cheerleaders in attendance, plus families! I love our cheerleaders, but beware of the mayhem that will ensue over that weekend!