PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Cruise Contest!

jcruise86
02-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Posting names of great Jungle Cruise Guides might be a terrible violation of their secretive super-hero-like, alter-ego anonymity,
so
in order to improve the Jungle Cruise. . .

With absolutely no authority whatsoever, I decree that there will be an annual Jungle Cruise contest at both Disneyland and at WDW,
and the winners will get
a Stetson Jungle Cruise hat
and
a one week, working vacation to work part-time at the Jungle Cruise across the country
where her/his enthusiasm and jokes will spread Jungle Cruise excellence.

samsma
02-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Is there much point to this, since you cannot post the name?
example- The short brunnette we had on our cruise sucked, her timing was totally off! Who else had the short brunnette?
See not much point.

just beatla33
02-26-2007, 02:53 PM
I been on quite a few, I kinda stopped going cause it really is the same thing over and over to a PAP holder. I haven't ridden it in the last 7 times I went. Its mostly the same shtick, its them telling a joke, no one laughs and they have the same out come, something like "Call me cupcake and I'll be your hostess today.....no? haha, well ok" and thats about it.

jcruise86
02-26-2007, 03:01 PM
Is there much point to this, since you cannot post the name?
example- The short brunnette we had on our cruise sucked, her timing was totally off! Who else had the short brunnette?
See not much point.
I didn't ask for negative reviews.

samsma
02-26-2007, 03:04 PM
O.K. The Tall skinny guy I had 2 years ago was great! Lets give the award to him.
The point I was trying to make was how can you judge a contest, when you don't know the peoples names, and we cannot post them.

jcruise86
02-26-2007, 03:12 PM
O.K. The Tall skinny guy I had 2 years ago was great!. . .
I also asked for recent guides, but Andrew the MODERATOR banned that thread because employees names shouldn't appear. I can understand why.

So now it's all about the contest. I would have loved to have taken part in this when I worked there.

LUV_U_MICKEY
02-26-2007, 03:13 PM
O.K. The Tall skinny guy I had 2 years ago was great! Lets give the award to him.
The point I was trying to make was how can you judge a contest, when you don't know the peoples names, and we cannot post them.

UMMMM... You could always send him the names in a email or something of that sort. That way we are not posting them here on the forum but he can still get the names.

stan4d_steph
02-26-2007, 04:17 PM
If you have an issue with a moderating decision, PM or email a moderator. Moderation is not discussed on the board.

cstephens
02-26-2007, 04:42 PM
I vote for that guy.

neverlander
03-01-2007, 07:40 AM
oops - trying to delete