PDA

View Full Version : March 2-4 crowds? Blue Bayou reservations?

lilstreet
02-26-2007, 02:39 PM
Hi everyone!
I am going to DL this weekend and I was wondering if anyone knows how the crowds are going to be. Hopefully not too bad :)

Also, I wanted to have dinner at the BB and I can't remember if you can make reservations days ahead or is it just daily.
Where can I view a menu online?

Thanks!

samsma
02-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Call and make your reservation, you can do it ahead of time(not sure if its 30 or 60 days, but your past that point).

Inkyprintz
02-26-2007, 03:20 PM
...Where can I view a menu online?

Thanks!

Check here for a menu:
http://www.allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_bayd.htm

It's dated 9/06 so I don't know if it changes seasonally.

Have you been there before? I'm going next week with my boyfriend and we had planned on going...then read bad reviews. Now we're thinking about throwing caution to the wind and trying it after all!

Mark Mywords
02-26-2007, 03:21 PM
714-781-DINE

(It's scary that I have that memorized :geek: )

Maybe well see you there. We've got 6:30pm ressies on 3/3!

ummmm.... cookie boat, here we come!

gfresh42
02-26-2007, 09:11 PM
You could call the Disneyland Resort Reservation line for reservations to any restaurants that take them. (Blue Bayou included) The number is 714-781-DINE. My personal opinion is to skip the Blue Bayou dinner and go there for lunch instead. The food is just as good, just not as pricey. Dinner there is just too overpriced. Lunch is reasonably priced and the menu includes the famous Monte Cristo Sandwich which the dinner menu does not. But whenever you go, get the Clam Chowder...it's to die for!

wdwmartin
02-26-2007, 09:21 PM
FYI the All Ears menu is current.

And you have to get the Flying Dutchman Cookie Boat.

stan4d_steph
02-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Also, I wanted to have dinner at the BB and I can't remember if you can make reservations days ahead or is it just daily.
Where can I view a menu online?There's a menu at the MousePlanet guide page for Blue Bayou (http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php?pg=AAG401).

lilstreet
03-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Thanks for all of your responses. So now I know what dessert I will be having (cookie boat)
But it's been a long time since I have eaten there. What is good on the menu? Last I remember the food was just ok. I was there more more the atmosphere :D

Also, does anyone have any guesses on how the crowds will be this weekend?

Monte Cristo
03-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks for all of your responses. So now I know what dessert I will be having (cookie boat)
But it's been a long time since I have eaten there. What is good on the menu? Last I remember the food was just ok. I was there more more the atmosphere :D

Also, does anyone have any guesses on how the crowds will be this weekend?

It's a weekend, so it will be somewhat crowded but with spring break still a couple of weeks away, it should be fine. At least, I hope so because my wife and I will be there too. :)

In any event, who cares? We'll be at Disneyland!

kylephoto760
03-03-2007, 05:13 PM
It's a weekend, so it will be somewhat crowded but with spring break still a couple of weeks away, it should be fine. At least, I hope so because my wife and I will be there too. :)

As I stand in the grand Californian right now (thank you blackberry) I can tell you that dr Laura is having her 60th birthday in the hotel and that there is a cheer competition up here this weekend. Yes its packed. March is here!