PDA

View Full Version : FYI, fans of Eden Espinosa

cstephens
02-25-2007, 03:02 AM
For anyone who remembers Eden Espinosa (among other things, she was in Festival of Fools, Animazement, Steps in Time, and she also sang when the flag at Town Square was raised back to the top after September 11, 2001) and was a fan of hers, she's back in the Southern California area. She plays the part of Elphaba in "Wicked", which currently has an open run at the Pantages Theatre.

Here's a link for more info (http://www.pantages-theater.com/?gclid=CJHbiNC5yYoCFSUeGAoduSLahA).

KarenW2
02-25-2007, 11:27 PM
We enjoyed Eden's performances and we already had our Wicked tix (7th row center, our favorites!) before the cast list was announced! It was an added benefit to hear she's going to be in it, as well as John Rubinstein and Carol Kane!! Can't wait!

yohomama212
02-26-2007, 08:53 AM
DH took me to Wicked for my birthday a couple weeks ago! Eden was fabulous! Our seats were a bit further back than 7th row center (about 18th row, right of center) but still great! I just cried and cried I was so excited to be there! Carol Kane is as dashing as ever and John Rubinstein was a fantastic wizard! The whole ensemble is fantastic! (Other Disney fan faves in the show: Adam Wylie... Chip in BATB, and Jenna Leigh Green ... Libby in Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.)

Liz :cool: