PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever gone in early May?

bobabooey
02-24-2007, 04:39 PM
We will be going to DL from April 30th to May 5th Mon.-Sat.. It is our first trip as a family.. How is the weather? Attendance? Thanks

disneyperson
02-24-2007, 04:40 PM
It's a nice time of year to go. We'll be there too.:)

Monte Cristo
02-24-2007, 04:47 PM
We will be going to DL from April 30th to May 5th Mon.-Sat.. It is our first trip as a family.. How is the weather? Attendance? Thanks

My wife and I did the first week of May last year, and it was fine. The weather is gorgeous, of course. Since you're going during the week, the attendance should be relatively low.

Here's a tip - if you want an idea of what Disney projects attendance to be like, check out the calendar at Disneyland.com. If the park closes between 8-9, it means they project small crowds (which your dates show). If it's open till midnight during the week, you better enjoy waiting in long lines.

bobabooey
02-24-2007, 04:48 PM
thanks for the input very much.

Lekta
02-25-2007, 08:24 AM
Yeah, the wife and I have gone on those dates I believe twice. It is nice that the crowds are light and, for the most part, the weather is great. The only bummer is that the park isn't open late at all. You get very little time to enjoy the park after dark. Not to mention, I'm sure a few of the parades/shows are showing only on the weekend.