PDA

View Full Version : When to go in October?

kfriebel
02-24-2007, 03:50 PM
We are planning a 4 day visit to Disneyland in October 2007. I have a few questions

1. We would prefer to go during the week of Canadian Thanksgiving (October 8) but are willing to go the next week (October 15). Being Canadian I'm not familiar with the Columbus Day Holiday, would it likely effect attendance that week?

2. If we have 4 days is it better to go Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs or Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri?

Thanks so much for your advice.

ILovePoker
02-24-2007, 04:00 PM
Go Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Friday's are generally busier than other weekdays.

Wendi
02-24-2007, 06:11 PM
We are planning a 4 day visit to Disneyland in October 2007. I have a few questions

1. We would prefer to go during the week of Canadian Thanksgiving (October 8) but are willing to go the next week (October 15). Being Canadian I'm not familiar with the Columbus Day Holiday, would it likely effect attendance that week?

2. If we have 4 days is it better to go Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs or Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri?

Thanks so much for your advice.

Columbus Day shouldn't affect attendance much, it isn't a very celebrated holiday here anymore, in fact, most people are repulsed by it. I can't remember when the Halloween parties start, but if you want to attend, you should check into that if it makes a difference to you.

As for days of the week, it depends... if you are solely concerned with going on days with the least attendance, take the Mon-Thurs week. However, if you want to see fireworks you will need to be there Friday night. This won't work if your flight out is Friday night though... you would probably have to be spending Friday night at the hotel and going home Saturday if you want to be there late enough for fireworks.