PDA

View Full Version : Weekend March 17th and 18th

SJF510
02-23-2007, 10:19 AM
I wanted some advice from all you wise folks. We hopefully will be going to D-land on the weekend of 3/17-3/18. DH, DS and I all have park hopper tickets that we will be using and converting to annual passes. My mom and dad will be coming too, but will be using a two-fer ticket. My question boils down to this, which park on which day? My inclination is D-land on Saturday, since there is more to do and DCA on Sunday, but I am open to suggestions. My biggest concern is that DL could be insanely busy on the Saturday. Any thoughts?

just beatla33
02-23-2007, 10:27 AM
Saturday's are fine, I go every other Saturday and its no big deal. I would do DCA on Sunday anyway cause DCA has a hard time of keeping attendents in the park the whole day, so its just probably better to do that then.

staceyz
02-26-2007, 01:24 PM
Between 3/16-3/18 there is a Cheerleading Competition at the Convention Center which will bring large crowds of cheerleaders to the parks. My daugther is competing and is one of 120 cheerleaders just from our team we are coming in from Washington (I have heard there are around 12,000 expected attendees) and I know from our team everyone is traveling with at least 2 or more family members!

gfresh42
02-26-2007, 06:11 PM
Realistically, you could do DCA in less than a day if it's not too crowded. (Which it shouldn't be in March.) I would do DL on Saturday and DCA on Sunday. DCA always closes earlyer than DL so you could even go back to DL afterwards and finish up your shopping, go on Pirates one more time, etc.