PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin & Jasmine story tale adventures

mask41
02-22-2007, 11:22 AM
What is this and where? I searched the archives and the only thread I found was when it seems to have been suspended last year. It is now back on the calendar for when we will be there in April, but can't find any details and location.
Thanks,
Amy

just beatla33
02-22-2007, 11:25 AM
its for kids, its just a retelling of the Aladdin story using kids as the cast, its by the tiki room and I believe its only open on the weekends like every 45 minutes or so from 10:30 am to 6pm

samsma
02-22-2007, 11:26 AM
It's located between the Tiki Room and the Jungle Cruise. We never went in so that I don't know, but when they are done they do a big meet and greet with the kids, and sign autographs and take pics. It was fun to see them.

lbrackjo
02-22-2007, 01:22 PM
It is a two or three person show, interactive with kids sitting in front by the stage. About 30 minutes long. Tri-level seating. Tells short version of Aladin. No big special effects, but a chance to interact with characters at the end.

partyoffive
02-22-2007, 03:19 PM
This is such a cute show. The kid all go sit on rugs in front and they just love it. They have humor that is fun for the parents too. I thought the stage and the seating area was very nicely done and they do have the interaction calling some of the kids on stage. The narrator last year was WONDERFUL! We love him. Also, Jasmine and Alladin do autographs and photos together after the show. Definately worth going to - it's a ton of fun and nice to sit down.

mariezp
02-22-2007, 05:07 PM
This is one of those underated attractions most people miss out on. It is rather hidden and often only runs on weekends but well worth checking out. My daughter is such a ham so she absolutely loved getting chosen to participate on stage. The actors do a great job telling the Aladdin story with humor while entertaining the kids.

cstephens
02-22-2007, 05:24 PM
its for kids, its just a retelling of the Aladdin story using kids as the cast, its by the tiki room and I believe its only open on the weekends like every 45 minutes or so from 10:30 am to 6pm

Ummm, no, it's not "for kids" - it can be enjoyed by the entire family. And they do not use kids as the cast, unless something has changed drastically. They have one child volunteer who sort of plays the part of Jafar for a couple minutes.

It's in the area right between the Tiki Room and the Jungle Cruise. It's a fun show.

Another Dimension
02-22-2007, 09:20 PM
It is a fun little show. Just expect a small yet elaborate storytelling setting, not a large musical production... like Aladdin at DCA.

Aladdin's Oasis.... Best. Stage. Ever. :) :)

nvmom
02-23-2007, 07:16 AM
Great little show! Entertaining for adults & children... The storyteller/narrator was very funny and spot on with timing when we watched this 3 weeks ago.

nvmom