PDA

View Full Version : Update "Just One Dream" Montage?

Niwel
02-22-2007, 09:45 AM
OK.... this isn't a Golden Dreams bash thread... but the "Just One Dream" montage is kind of outdated at this point in many respects.
What would you add and/or take out of the montage if you were making the call (and no, "the entire song" is not an option).

Niwel
02-22-2007, 11:30 AM
OK, I'll start....
They need to change the Michelle Kwan thing at the end (sweet, but she never got the gold); add some newer singers from California maybe?; newer fotage of the Angels and Dodgers; new Oscar footage; Arnold footage; something from the fires over the past few years; Pelosi being first female speaker....

just beatla33
02-22-2007, 11:32 AM
my only complaint, is the movie was very very intresting and wish it was much longer cause living in CA my whole life I never really knew much about it. Should be a huge miniseries on the History Channel or something....and yeah the montage was a little much I thought, like it wanted to be the finger to poke the back of your throat

az_snow
02-22-2007, 11:33 AM
I have never seen Golden Dreams, so I can't really comment... but... the way California baseball teams switch cities they would have to be updating it an awful lot.