PDA

View Full Version : Christina Aguilera in Walts' Apartment?!

PinkFloyd
02-22-2007, 08:45 AM
I just saw this picture of Christina Aguilera and her husband:
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=879546&owner=blondedoll

I think it was taken inside Walts' apartment in DL. Do they often let VIP's in? Or is she an extra special VIP since she was a Mouseketeer?

tod
02-22-2007, 08:49 AM
Yeah, that's inside the apartment all right.

--t

findingmickey
02-22-2007, 08:53 AM
wow...lucky her! i'd think both...because she's a celeb and was a mouseketeer. i wonder if they'd still welcome britney with open arms...shaved head and all! ;)

cstephens
02-22-2007, 10:31 AM
There are non-celebrities who've been inside the apartment as well.

shamrockshake
02-22-2007, 12:41 PM
We were there that day! Bummer we did not see her. We never see anyone famous!

samsma
02-22-2007, 12:50 PM
Yeah, we were there too, and saw NOTHIN'. Just like when Posh (Beckham) was there on the weekend (presidents day) again, NADA! Oh Well:(

oohykitten
02-22-2007, 12:52 PM
She is one the the few from that round of MMCers that still loves to go the parks often

adriennek
02-22-2007, 02:25 PM
There are non-celebrities who've been inside the apartment as well.

Yes and that was the ONE TIME I didn't take my camera with me - and they let us take pictures. :mad:

Adrienne

cstephens
02-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Yes and that was the ONE TIME I didn't take my camera with me - and they let us take pictures. :mad:

Can I sit on the bench with you? Who knew they'd let you bring a camera backstage. If I'd driven that day, I would have because I knew I could put it back in the car. But the husband drove and was dropping me off, and if cameras turned out to be a no-no, there'd be nowhere for me to put my camera, so I didn't bring it. Oh well, it was still a nice view from *that* side of the window.

tod
02-22-2007, 05:04 PM

I had my camera with me, but they told us not to take pictures. I really wanted to get a picture of that shower with the four shower heads at different heights to accommodate the grandchildren.

:mad:

--t

Maus
02-22-2007, 05:47 PM

Adrienne

I didn't have mine either. Did you get any pictures from someone else? I didn't even get that. :crying: Oh well, I still have the memories. At least for a few more years. Now where did I put my keys?

Abigail's Uncle
02-22-2007, 09:20 PM
Really I don't see what the big deal is. Christina Aguilera has been in lots of guys' apartments.

Joking, joking.