PDA

View Full Version : Ramada Maingate

missm
02-21-2007, 05:43 PM
I had to change hotels for my next visit from the Park Vue Inn to the Ramada Maingate. Anyone have any info on that hotel? Distance wise (realistically), rooms, continental breakfast? Anything will help. I've read the reviews. I ususally stay at the Carrousel. Thanks for your help.

RockDoc07
02-21-2007, 06:00 PM
You said you read the reports so I really don't have too much to add. However, I can reassure you of the distance.

On the Sunday we were there (in mid June mind you) I left a camera battery in the hotel room. We were at the Plaza Inn when we realized it. We walked from the Plaza Inn back to the hotel and were back through the main gate in less than 20 minutes. The main entrance from the hotel is actually right across the street from the entrance to the parking lot just further down Harbor from the main entrance to the promenade.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Cool Runnings!
Doc

tinkgrl81
02-21-2007, 06:12 PM
I stayed there in September and it took me from my hotel door to the main gates only 10 minutes. Granted I didn't have any kids with me and everyone that I was with are pretty fast walkers. But it's a very easy walk. As for the continental breaksfast I've read some reviews of people saying that they weren't impressed with it, but I enjoyed it. come on it's a continental breakfast I knew what to expect. The norm. They have a nice pool area where most people ate there food it was nice I enjoyed it. I have nothing but good things to say about the Ramada Maingate.

missm
02-21-2007, 07:27 PM
Thank you so much for the info. You have made me feel so much better about the hotel! I was worried about the walk. No kids with us so that's not the problem but I do like to go back to the hotel during the day.

backsthepack
02-22-2007, 05:51 AM
We have stayed there a couple of times. We have one little one and the walk was no problem at all. We have stayed at the Park Vue as well. The walk to/from the Ramada isn't really that much longer. It is very basic and older. Not fancy at all, but convenient and clean.

stan4d_steph
02-22-2007, 07:46 AM
Here's a recent thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=61788&highlight=ramada+maingate) I found searching on "ramada maingate"