PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland, Here I Come!

disneyland addict13
02-21-2007, 04:54 PM
My mom just called me and told me that she has a business meeting coming up in Anaheim on March 27th (exactly one month before my birthday!) and that she's going to be staying at the Grand Californian. Then she went on to tell me that she's going to pull me and my brother out of school on the 26th and 27th to come down with her and go to Disneyland!!!! I was so worried that I might not be able to go during The Year of a Million Dreams, but now it looks like I'm going to be able to!!! I'm so excited!!! I've been making myself a list of things I need to see or do that I never have and now I'm going to get to use my list!

Anybody else going to be there then? Does anybody have an idea of what crowds should be like? It's the week before when most people have Spring Break so I'm not sure what that means for crowds.

Yayyy!!!!

aricbell
02-21-2007, 04:57 PM
Better change your signature now:D ;) haha have fun

Mickey Balboa
02-21-2007, 04:59 PM
The Next time I'm going to go is for my birthday......

Well have fun!!:D

mickeyxminnie
02-21-2007, 06:16 PM
we will be there on march 25th 26th 27th and probably 30th or 31st..
or maybe both haha!!

have fun!

mycutekitties
02-21-2007, 07:29 PM
We will be there too!

mousemom
02-21-2007, 07:47 PM
How exciting!! Hope you have a wonderful time planning and going!

disneyland addict13
02-21-2007, 09:22 PM
Another surprise!!! My mom just told me that she is going to pay for my best friend (who has never been to any Disney theme park) to come along!! This truly is my fairy tale vacation!

Dreams Do Come True!!!

jamielj
02-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Most of OREGON schools have their Spring Vacation the last week in March. I
I don't know when other neighboring states have their breaks, or how much it will increase visitor volume. Have a great time!

az_snow
02-21-2007, 09:36 PM
How exciting! What a great early birthday present that will be, and even better that you get to share it with your best friend.
We will be going in March too, but earlier in the month. I was going to try and trick my kids into thinking that we were going to CA for another reason.. and then just show up at DL. I think instead I will surprise them this weekend with the news that we will be going to DL in 2 weeks (from this weekend).
I hope that you have a great time!

msgmg68
02-22-2007, 07:33 AM
WOW! What a great surprise for you AND your friend! It is always fun to bring a "newbie" to DL - I love to watch their reactions to everything.

My son and I will be there, but earlier in month. We are so excited to be going - it is our 1st trip just him and I!!

You have a great time!!