PDA

View Full Version : What A Trip!

samsma
02-21-2007, 08:25 AM
Well, we just got back from our trip,and what a WONDERFUL time we had! I have to figure out the picture thing before I can post some, but here's a quick run down.
Got to the park at 12:00 on Valentines day. The park was nice and empty! We were able to get a lot done, since we new it would'nt be long until Presidents weekend crowds showed up!
We rode Rockin' Space Mountain(first time on in 18 years)WE LOVED IT!!!!!!! We went on again8 more time over the weekend(LOVE fastpasses). We figured out where the camera was and started to "Ham it up" for the camera,we cracked ourselves up(very mature) looking at our fake barfing shots!
My DD got picked for Jedi Training and she LOVED it! She fought Darth Maul(sp)not a fan of Star Wars like DD and DH.She was happy 'cause she really hurt him by hitting his Knuckles with the lightsaber(sure he was thrilled)! Loved the changes to Pirates (the fog of Davy Jones).
Over at DCA we rode California Screamin'(first time ever) LOVED it.(What is thatRHCP song, I need to downlode it forDD mp3)?
We went on ToT for the first time ever.WOW Freaky'but so much fun!
We won Dream come true lanyard and pins (cool) we did not expect to win anything as we usually do not have good luck!
On Thursday we ran into(not litterally)David(Darkbeer)Michael when we were getting off the Monorail.Stopped to say hi, he was getting Nemo shots!
Friday was our first ever Character breakfast(Lilo& Stitch) What a FUN time we had(loved the Pineapple-Coconut scone that I read about)
Friday night we had PS at Blue Bayou for dessert(COOKIE BOATS) What a treat! Never been there before either.
Took the day off on Saturday(boy it was hot) so off to Huntington beach and Ruby's for us!
Saturday night was Medieval Times.We got FRONT row cheering for the Green Knight! DD and DH LOVED being so close.Although I took my allergy pill before we went, being so close the horses got to me about an hour into the show. I was able to suck it up and still had a great time(YUMMY Pina Coladas).MMMMMMMMMM.
Sunday we got to the park at 7:25(thought they opened gates 30 min before the park)NOT today! Boy did it get busy fast. Even though it was busy we got so much done. We used the fastpass tips I had read about,and we never waited more than 20 min for anything!
We watched the afternoon parade from the platform of mainstreet railroad(GREAT spot) got ther 30 min before parade and got seats in the shade.
Monday was another good day(kind of cold sprinkly morning).
ANY WAY this post is already WAY longer than I had planned,must do laundry:crying: .
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all the tips I got, they really helped us. Also EVERYONE we met along the way were so nice,the flight attendant on Alaska Air(love them) the staff at Holiday inn on Manchester,The server at TGIFridays-so many friendly people(except at Disney Emporium) Gumpy people all around(whats up with that)?
O.K. I'm done, dirty clothes are waiting!

samsma
02-21-2007, 03:55 PM
Over at DCA we rode California Screamin'(first time ever) LOVED it.(What is thatRHCP song, I need to downlode it forDD mp3)?

Yes, I will quote myself! The song is Around the world in case anyone else is interested.

yellowrosedtxn
02-22-2007, 06:13 AM
It sounds like you had a good time. Can't wait to see the pictures! I am so excited, I get to go in a couple of months!!!!

Shelley