PDA

View Full Version : Mardi Gras at Disneyland?

mi_mous
02-19-2007, 01:55 PM
Does DL do anything special for Fat Tuesday?

Just wondering if NOS has anything special going on.

They have a lot already, but just wondering if they have anything "special" for Tuesday.

just beatla33
02-19-2007, 02:11 PM
there will be no difference really, its like asking if DL is celebrating Shrove Tuesday tomorrow

mi_mous
02-19-2007, 03:31 PM
there will be no difference really, its like asking if DL is celebrating Shrove Tuesday tomorrow

That is exactly what I was asking... wondering if anyone had been last year, and if they did anything special in NOS.

Rkkm
02-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Well, we always have dinner at Brennan's in DTD on Mardi Gras night. But then our celebrating involves eating a ton of good food before the Lenten fasting rather than drinking our brains into slush. Join us! We always have a good time. But do make a reservation.

adriennek
02-20-2007, 10:31 AM
A long time ago, when MP was very young, (so it must've been 2001,) we did an article about looking for Mardi Gras at Disneyland. They didn't do anything and AVP & I spent the day trying to keep the baby from getting wet in his stroller because it started pouring not long into the day.

Adrienne

yohomama212
02-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Ah! MG 2001, I remember most of it, I think! Drunken revelry for my b-day, and now I have a beautiful son! We were going to go to DL tonight with family that had been transplanted by Katrina for the heck of it, but DH isn't feeling well. Celebrate responsibly!

Liz :cool:

mi_mous
02-20-2007, 10:57 AM
A long time ago, when MP was very young, (so it must've been 2001,) we did an article about looking for Mardi Gras at Disneyland. They didn't do anything and AVP & I spent the day trying to keep the baby from getting wet in his stroller because it started pouring not long into the day.

Adrienne

Thanks for letting me know, Adrienne!

Sounds like you had an adventure that year for Mardi Gras!

acpalmer
02-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Mardi Gras 2001 I was entering my second day of labor with my first baby, who was finally born at 10:25 that night! And now he's a DL addict just like me. :-)

A good Mardi Gras, that one!!