PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Mickeys

Sprunkn7
02-16-2007, 04:25 PM
I am a DW person, but am going to DL to see my niece play in her band marching down Main Street!! Are there any Hidden Mickey tricks? I have a whole hidden Mickey book for DW and would love to try to have a hunt on this up coming trip. Any ideas?

Donald Duck Fan68
02-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Here's a website you might view:
http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/disneyland/

Or here:
http://www.hiddenmickeysguide.com/catalog.php?id=27

But as far as tricks for finding them? Pay attention to the details.

Bytebear
02-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Although too late now, there were 50 hidden 50th mickeys around the park. There is still one 50th mickey left that I know of in the park. Otherwise, just keep your eyes open. Wikipedia may have some details too.

Another Dimension
02-16-2007, 10:23 PM
There is still one 50th mickey left that I know of in the park.

Really?
Where is it? :)

aricbell
02-16-2007, 10:33 PM
My personal favorite is on Indiana Jones, look closely to the TIME magazine in his office, just as you leave the room where you watch the projected video. Also, on the Tower of Terror, look closely in the Pre-show video to what the girl is carrying on the Elevator. looks like a hidden mickey to me:cool:

Rufus T Firefly
02-16-2007, 11:00 PM
Take a look at the golf ball in Soarin (You gotta be quick)

Check out the small Riverboat Excursions sign over by where the Mark Twain loads.

Look in the ground about midway between the Carousel and the Castle and you will find a surveyor marker that supposedly marked the center of the original park.

See if you can find the hidden Mickey on the grandfather clock in the lobby of the Grand Californian.

findingmickey
02-16-2007, 11:44 PM
please take a look at our website...

findingmickey.com (http://findingmickey.com)

dedicated to hidden mickeys at the the disneyland park! i take pictures of EVERY hidden mickey we find (only exceptions...ones that can't be pictured due to lighting issues. ie. the one floating around inside space mountain). i've even made a checklist you can print out and take with you! not all the mickeys i've found are on the checklist (in progress), but there's more than enough for one trip! ;)

when are you going to the park? steve barrett (the writer of the book you probably own - WDW hidden mickeys field guide) is coming out with a book just for disneyland late spring this year! it's with his publisher right now! our website will be mentioned in the credits section...we're so honored! :D

i'll be updating my website over the weekend. we went to DL yesterday, and i have lots more pics to add! good luck, and have fun! :)

Sprunkn7
02-17-2007, 07:52 AM
That is the book. Thank you so much. I'm going to try to make a game up for my nieces and nephews, so it should be fun. I loved doing the hidden Mickeys at DW. We are going the second week of April, so the book probably won't be out then, but I will look for it in the future. My sister goes to DL more because she live in WA.

Thank you everyone for all the info!! I'm checking back often so feel free to add anything you find helpful or interesting!!

Bytebear
02-17-2007, 08:12 AM
Really?
Where is it? :)
There is one 50th "not so" hidden mickey in the park.

Highlight the text below to reveal the answer(s):

Hint 1: It is part of an attraction.

Hint 2: It involves the only attraction left from the 50th celebration.

Hint 3: It goes away when the curtain goes up.

Answer: It is projected on the curtain of the theater in the Opera House, before the show "Disneyland: The First 50 Magical Years".

Mickeygirlforever
02-17-2007, 09:25 AM
I was so proud of myself, when I found two, BY MYSELF!! One is in Alice (look at the paint), and the other is somewhere is pooh's honey at the end!! YAY ME!!