PDA

View Full Version : September Questions

mariezp
02-15-2007, 05:57 PM
We are making plans to arrive on Monday, September 3 which is Labor Day. I have read different opinions on the crowds but am going to risk it in hopes of getting one last chance to catch the Haunted Mansion before it gets it's holiday overlay installed. I have several questions.
What are the chances of the park reaching capacity and the gates being closed? (Does anyone have a list of days that the park has actually reached capacity?)
I hear the weather can be pretty darn hot. I live in Texas so am pretty used to heat. What's probably the hottest I should expect?
Does anyone know if the Electrical Parade will be running at that time?

tinkgrl81
02-15-2007, 06:34 PM
I went last year in the middle of Sept. and it wasn't hot at all. It was really pleasant I even got a little cold when it got dark. As for the crowds on labor day I've never been. But a couple years ago I went on veterans day weekend and the park reached capacity. So I'm thinking it will probably be pretty busy.

backsthepack
02-16-2007, 04:12 AM
We have gone a couple of times in September and I love it. The crowds are not bad at all and the weather is not hot (I am from Arizona, so I know hot, lol). We even wore light jackets (like hoodies) in the evenings. Of all of our trips the September trips have been some of the best.

BarbD
02-16-2007, 12:16 PM
That is the marathon weekend this year,. Its actually on Labor day. The race is over by about 9:30. There are 14,000 runners but not sure how many go to the parks with family and friends and all.

barely
02-16-2007, 04:54 PM
We went to DL the second week of September last year and it was WONDERFUL! The weather was lovely and the park wasn't crowded atall. We're going the same week come this September! YAY! :)

mariezp
02-16-2007, 05:47 PM
We went to DL the second week of September last year and it was WONDERFUL! The weather was lovely and the park wasn't crowded atall. We're going the same week come this September! YAY! :)

Were you there on any of the Labor Day weekend? What days will you be there this year? We will be there September 3-14. Will be traveling with my DH, DS-age 16 and DD-age 7 and possibly another teenager. Maybe we will see you there!

bpeeko
02-16-2007, 06:58 PM
I was wondering about Disneyland in October, I know it's not September, but it's the month after. I only really have a few questions:

1. Is the Electric Parade going to be going on during that month?

2. Will there be fireworks at least on the weekends?

And...

3. Will Fantasmic be going on during that month?