PDA

View Full Version : Attractions with water as a feature

Pages : 1 [2]

DisneylandForever
02-15-2007, 01:13 PM
So were is the water on Autopia?

And is there water on the Matterhorn?

There's a fountain on the ride, isn't there? And doesn't water squirt when you go "off road"?

And yep, there is water on the Matterhorn. There is a waterfall on the side, and you splash through water at the end of the ride.

Donald Duck Fan68
02-15-2007, 03:11 PM
Here's a few more that I don't think have been mentioned:
DL
• Minnie's house has a wishing well behind it
• Snow White's wishing well
• Donald's boat
• I want to say Pinoccio, but I'm not sure...haven't ridden it in a while

DCA
• Dots puddle park
• A water play area in between Orange Stinger and Jumping Jellyfish
• Soarin (kind of, you fly over water) and outside there's a big contraption that lets out steam every once in a while

Park Freak
02-15-2007, 03:53 PM
A big DUH to all of us!!!

What about THE CASTLE???

Bytebear
02-15-2007, 03:56 PM
The Pooh ride has a rainstorm, and although it's not real water, it is a pretty neat effect. Also, Pinnochio has a whale, so there must be water somewhere.

Park Freak
02-15-2007, 03:59 PM
Oh, and what about the King Triton place over by Ariel's Grotto. I forget what it's exact name is. :confused:

DisneylandForever
02-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Hmmmm, does the Disney Gallery (http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/keithman/Disney%2012%20-%20Day%20TWO/Gallery.jpg) count?

just beatla33
02-15-2007, 04:07 PM
when it rains, I guess all the attractions would have that

Donald Duck Fan68
02-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Actually, it doesn't even have to rain. What about water vapor? It's everywhere! But I'm sure the OP was looking for water in its liquid state, not gas.

futurecm21
02-15-2007, 06:47 PM
There's no secret bathroom folks, nothing to see here, move along... :)

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :)

I'm a little lost here. Dumbo has water as a theme? Are we talking about rides that at some point have visuals of water, or you can see water? or are we talking about rides where you will get wet or at least splashed. Thanks for your help.
futurecm21

ctemkg
02-16-2007, 08:03 AM
Thanks for all the great ideas. I do not know where Donald's Boat is located, but would guess somewhere in Toontown or Fantasyland.

Thanks.

Donald Duck Fan68
02-16-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm a little lost here. Dumbo has water as a theme? Are we talking about rides that at some point have visuals of water, or you can see water? or are we talking about rides where you will get wet or at least splashed. Thanks for your help.
futurecm21

The author of the OP said that he was basically looking for anything that had water featured in it in some way. Dumbo has water just inside of the elephants along the base of the contraption. There's some greenish fountains that pour water into a moat area.

PanFan
02-16-2007, 12:01 PM
Donald's Boat is in Toontown between Goofy's Playhouse and Gadget's Go-Coaster, which itself features water below the last circle of the track. At one point, the frogs spat streams of water at you, but they didn't when I rode it last week. There's still a pool down below them, though. Mickey's house has a washing machine. And in Peter Pan you fly over the Thames River, the pirate ship and Captain Hook with the crocodile. They're not in real water, but are you looking for implied water as well?

Quinten27
02-16-2007, 03:05 PM
I'm surprised no one has mention Thunder Mountain! It has the waterfall/splashdown at the end.

Also, Big Thunder Ranch has water..........in the animals bowls. :D

just beatla33
02-16-2007, 03:06 PM
#3 mentioned BTMRR

DisneyDustin22
02-16-2007, 03:07 PM
I'm surprised no one has mention Thunder Mountain! It has the waterfall/splashdown at the end.

BTMRR was my second mention after Splash.