PDA

View Full Version : Any special ticket deals or ticket-to-AP deals right now?

Melaniee
02-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Aside from the visit one park one day and the other another day. We're only going for one day so that won't help us. We're SoCal, but I presume that is the only 'deal' just for us, right?

I'm wondering if there are any discounts out there for buying ahead, buying via discount clubs (AAA, Costco, etc.)?

Thanks!

Malcon10t
02-14-2007, 01:09 PM
Aside from the visit one park one day and the other another day. We're only going for one day so that won't help us. We're SoCal, but I presume that is the only 'deal' just for us, right?

I'm wondering if there are any discounts out there for buying ahead, buying via discount clubs (AAA, Costco, etc.)?

Thanks!Well, the 2fer ticket is the same price as a 1 day one park ticket. You could always eBay the DCA part and save $10 or so.... There are no discounts on 1 day tickets at AAA or Costco, but you might check your local credit union.

Also, a 2 day park hopper is the same price as a 1 day park hopper for SoCal residents.

Katlovett
02-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Also the military tickets are a pretty good discount, if anyone in your group is in the military. Right now a 1 day/1 park pass is $58.50 and a 1 day parkhopper is $78.50. Here is the link to the Coast Guard (my daughter's unit) for all the prices; I understand that all of the branches of the U.S. armed forces have similar deals.

http://www.uscg.mil/mlcpac/iscalameda/mwr/Ticket-Prices.html

Katprint