PDA

View Full Version : Is there a date for MouseAdventure?

Pages : [1] 2

Abigail's Uncle
02-14-2007, 09:40 AM
This will be our first one, and I recall reading that it was tentatively planned for April. I'm just trying to block out my schedule for the next couple months and wanted to see if there was a date set yet.

Lani
02-14-2007, 11:10 AM
AU -- Just to let you know, we don't have an official date yet, and we haven't made an official announcement. We aren't ignoring you. :)

Disney Daddy of 4
02-14-2007, 12:58 PM
:confused: This may be a dumb question, but what is a Mouse Adventure and how does one get involved?

Gone2Disneyland
02-14-2007, 01:01 PM
The answer is on the home page. A link called "MouseAdventure" that takes you to this page. :)

http://www.mouseplanet.com/mouseadventure/

stan4d_steph
02-14-2007, 03:23 PM
This will be our first one, and I recall reading that it was tentatively planned for April. I'm just trying to block out my schedule for the next couple months and wanted to see if there was a date set yet.The tentative date was April 29. It's still tentative, as stated above.

AVP
02-14-2007, 03:37 PM
We're still negotiating the venue contract with Disney, and hope to be able to make an announcement within a week or so.

AVP

Abigail's Uncle
02-14-2007, 04:34 PM
AU -- Just to let you know, we don't have an official date yet, and we haven't made an official announcement. We aren't ignoring you. :)

No problem at all. Thanks and I look forward to the announcement.

aricbell
02-14-2007, 04:41 PM
Is the park closed to the public for this event?

stan4d_steph
02-14-2007, 05:03 PM
Is the park closed to the public for this event?No. If you click on the link above you can read more about it. :)

Drince88
02-14-2007, 05:53 PM
We're still negotiating the venue contract with Disney, and hope to be able to make an announcement within a week or so.

AVP
THANK YOU!

wdwmartin
02-14-2007, 05:57 PM
We are so excited. My DD just turned 13 so she gets to participate this time. She asks me everyday, when is MA?

Can't wait for the announcement.

Mr.Abominable
02-15-2007, 01:21 AM
Glad to hear that the announcement may be coming in a week or so. We have been waiting patiently and trying not to schedule anything with work that might interfere with Mouse Adventure. We always look forward to getting frustrated in the unseasonably hot sun only to finish lower than we did the Mouseadventure before. I am just kidding, we love it, well kind of kidding, LOL :D

Niwel
02-15-2007, 10:01 AM
We always look forward to getting frustrated in the unseasonably hot sun only to finish lower than we did the Mouseadventure before.

Don't worry Mr. -- I played MA three times before I joined the staff and finished lower and lower each time.

Tip: Grab a puzzle book and walk around your neighborhood while doing some of the games.

wdwmartin
02-21-2007, 08:33 AM

AVP

Any news?

adriennek
02-21-2007, 10:16 AM
Any news?

Not yet and I would expect it to be at least the weekend before we hear more.

Please believe me when I say we look forward to being able to confirm this and the staff members involved have been working hard to finalize the arrangements.

Adrienne

wdwmartin
02-21-2007, 10:38 AM
Please believe me when I say we look forward to being able to confirm this and the staff members involved have been working hard to finalize the arrangements.
Adrienne
WE BELIEVE!

adriennek
02-21-2007, 10:44 AM
WE BELIEVE!

tee hee.

Good. :)

Adrienne

Mermaid
02-21-2007, 11:33 AM
WE BELIEVE!
we do??? ;)

J/k Of course we do.... remembering the wrath of AdK for not introducing self...

cstephens
02-21-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm just trying to block out my schedule for the next couple months and wanted to see if there was a date set yet.

Check the forecasts/almanac to see when the hottest day of the year will be, regardless of what month. That'll be the day for MouseAdventure. :~D

dznyphreak
02-21-2007, 04:27 PM
I'm so excited! This will be our first MA and my sister and I can't wait to sign up...she'll be dragging her new husband to do it :)

Can't wait!

Mermaid
02-21-2007, 04:30 PM
Check the forecasts/almanac to see when the hottest day of the year will be, regardless of what month. That'll be the day for MouseAdventure. :~D
OMG so true... now I have only done one but I had heard the stories. True enough, trapsing through the Redwood Creek Trail sweating bullets is a memory I will have forever. We went and got a FP for GRR for afterwards and it felt soooooo nice!

KarenW2
02-21-2007, 11:44 PM
I thought the first rule of MouseAdventure was to "assume nothing"!! :D

Mr.Abominable
02-22-2007, 12:13 AM
I hope it is not the hottest day of the year, I was planning on wearing a tanktop again so I could put my team number stickers on my bare shoulders and hopefully get a nice rectangle shaped tan line! JK :fez:

PanFan
02-22-2007, 07:08 AM
We need to start getting going on our new "costumes." Alas, the Parrots of the Caribbean have flown their last (we were starting to molt!). We have a whole bunch of other team names we want to try out and we're really excited about this one...

adriennek
02-22-2007, 07:13 AM
I hope it is not the hottest day of the year, I was planning on wearing a tanktop again so I could put my team number stickers on my bare shoulders and hopefully get a nice rectangle shaped tan line! JK :fez:

Was that to get a tanline or to annoy the heck out of the staff members? :~D

Read the Friendly E-mails. :D

Adrienne