PDA

View Full Version : Anyone book HoJo using the Entertainment [book] rate?

jillshumway
02-13-2007, 12:20 PM
I have heard about it but I do not have the book. Do I need to get the so. cal one or would any one have it? Is it an extra card or a coupon in the book? Any help would be great. I am trying to get a good deal on a hotel for my large family.
Jill

Malcon10t
02-13-2007, 12:24 PM
I have heard about it but I do not have the book. Do I need to get the so. cal one or would any one have it? Is it an extra card or a coupon in the book? Any help would be great. I am trying to get a good deal on a hotel for my large family.
JillAny book will do. Inside the book is a hard plastic card, similar to a AAA card. That is all you will need.

jeffthechef
02-14-2007, 10:52 AM
You might also try booking through Mousesavers.com. They have great discounts:)

landj
02-14-2007, 08:04 PM
We are from Canada & use our card( or have borrowed a friend's) and I have booked on the phone direct with hotel as well as via email. The last time we stayed we got $49/night for 2 Queen w/fridge & balcony overlooking courtyard.

Disneyfanatic
02-20-2007, 10:54 AM
Jill

We just booked the entertainment book rate for May. You have to call the hotel using the direct phone number, not the 1-800 number. Ask for the in house reservations and they wil connect you. The Disney view rooms where $69.00 a night and $54.00 for a standard room plus taxes. You just have to show the plastic entertainment card that comes in the book when you check in to get the rate. We don't have a card yet so we were happy that we could at least book the rooms now and then get a book if we needed it.

Have a great time!