PDA

View Full Version : First day with my PAP

bag3lbit3s
02-12-2007, 04:14 PM
So I got my fist Premium Annual Pass two days ago! The day started off kinda slow because of the amount of people we had (9). I finally got to rock both coasters.

Only weird thing was on Jungle Cruise the drivers kept staring down my girlfriends blouse. The entire ride I was watching him trying to give him a hint that I was watching and he sort of locked eyes with me a few times, but he continued to look down her blouse. I was getting really close to saying something but I really didn't want to make a scene because my girlfriend probably would have just been more embarrassed. And I was not the only one who noticed, two other friends and my girlfriend noticed. Kind of awkward, and she's 17 and looks like she's probably 15-16...pedophiles working at Disneyland :confused:. Eww...can't remember the guys name, think it started with an "E." Maybe Ethan? He also looked like he was in his early to mid 40's.

Later on in the day someone ran into her bad knee and she had to get a wheelchair which she absolutely hates...but we did get through some lines a bit faster which was cool.

Oh well...so besides those two moments all was fun. And I loved California Screamin', to be honest I found it more fun than Space Mountain. I thought the song was better synced to the ride. But the atmosphere in Space Mountain was still awesome being able to see the track and all.

All together it was a pretty good day, so ya...that was my day at DLR.

Disneymademoiselle
02-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of going to Disneyland anytime you want :)

bag3lbit3s
02-12-2007, 09:17 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of going to Disneyland anytime you want :)
I love that! It wasn't the best day we've had at Disneyland but no one was upset...we simply just said, "we'll come back again, with less people."

just beatla33
02-13-2007, 07:28 AM
soon you'll be like us, and one day you'll leave the park and you'll think, my gosh, we only rode one ride today. Still amaze's me