PDA

View Full Version : Princess Birthday Bucket?!

disneychelle
02-12-2007, 01:32 PM
I was thinking about getting the birthday bucket for my DD9 when we go in October and I was wondering if anybody has any pictures of what is in it and if it's worth it for the Princesss and the Mickey one. Tahnks for any answers!

disneyfan4ever54
02-12-2007, 05:02 PM
If you go to page 3 of this forum under the topic "Has anyone had a birthday at disneyland", I have posted a link to a photo of the birthday buckets and a description of what they contain. You can see the outside of the princess bucket in the photo. Hope this helps!

disneyfan4ever54
02-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Here is a link to a photo of the Mickey Birthday Bucket and what is included in it :)

http://www.laughingplace.com/files/stories/20020705/birthdaysdl3.jpg

june1st1997
02-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Can I get the Birthday bucket inside the park and if so, where? Is it something I need to order ahead of time?

We are having breakfast at DLR for DD 1st birhday. I'd love to pick one of those up for her as well.

samkj
02-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Can I get the Birthday bucket inside the park and if so, where? Is it something I need to order ahead of time?

We are having breakfast at DLR for DD 1st birhday. I'd love to pick one of those up for her as well.

We have one ordered for dinner at Ariel's Grotto on Saturday. I believe you can get them at most of the table service restaurants.

my2princesses
02-14-2007, 01:55 PM
How much do they cost?

Michelle

Malcon10t
02-14-2007, 03:03 PM

I've always preordered them when I scheduled the PS. Otherwise you rick them being out of the one you want.

Cost is $20 I believe. Its been a couple years since I ordered one. Might be $25 now.

CindyR
02-14-2007, 03:10 PM
I asked them about the buckets in October, wanting to know what was in them, and they're still $20, I believe. I wish they had been more specific, the person I asked just said "cake." so I was like.. that sounds messy. Nevermind. Haha.

Malcon10t
02-14-2007, 03:34 PM
I asked them about the buckets in October, wanting to know what was in them, and they're still $20, I believe. I wish they had been more specific, the person I asked just said "cake." so I was like.. that sounds messy. Nevermind. Haha.
We got a Mickey one when my daughter turned 16. It had all sorts of stuff in it. She had a blast and carried it the whole afternoon/evening while we were in the park. She still has it on display in her bedroom (she is 20 now.) Its stuffed in somewhere between her trophies and stuffed Disney plush characters. She still remembers that birthday!