PDA

View Full Version : Pssssssst... wanna know what I heard?

yohomama212
02-12-2007, 07:33 AM
So I was at DL last night for F!'s final show until May. (I'm kinda obsessed, I usually see it on my b-day when we celebrate it in the park, but the day before is close enough, I dragged DH, two sleepy kids, and mom to the park just for F! last night!) Anyway, I got to talking to one of the CMs about when it will return and the date he gave me was May 22nd. That's a Tuesday, so it sounds kinda funny, but from what he was saying they're waiting til after the premiere to open up TSI and re-start F! Just thought I'd share by two bits of information with all of you!

Liz :cool:

just beatla33
02-12-2007, 07:56 AM
well they are closing it for TSI and of course it;ll be open when TSI opens too

Park Freak
02-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Well, I have three thing to say about this:

1. Cast members don't always have the correct info and even if they did...

2.As everything always says..."Subject to change without notice".

That said...

3. We still LOVE every tidbit of info that we can get!! :D :p :D

PanFan
02-12-2007, 01:46 PM
On our little whiteboard at the IASW breakroom, it says F! isn't returning until June 15 (which does seem a bit late with TSI opening up much earlier--by then Nemo should already be open!). I've still got my fingers crossed for May, but just wanted to share what I heard.

And yes, you're totally right--CM's don't always have the correct info--I think of a number of times I've (in good faith) given out wrong information then realized my mistake later. I always feel bad and wish I could find the people I told so I could let them know, but that rarely happens. We do try, though!

Malcon10t
02-12-2007, 02:23 PM
On our little whiteboard at the IASW breakroom, it says F! isn't returning until June 15 (which does seem a bit late with TSI opening up much earlier--by then Nemo should already be open!). I've still got my fingers crossed for May, but just wanted to share what I heard.

And yes, you're totally right--CM's don't always have the correct info--I think of a number of times I've (in good faith) given out wrong information then realized my mistake later. I always feel bad and wish I could find the people I told so I could let them know, but that rarely happens. We do try, though!Rumor I had (Special Events) said that it would be in June before they expected it to open. Something about testing it the first week of June to CMs after closing. I volunteered to come give my opinion (they didn't seem to think it was necessary....)