PDA

View Full Version : AP discount at Disneyland hotel?

landj
02-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Just wondering if the hotel sometimes has "AP" rates in end of September? We are going Sept.26-Oct.1 '07. It will be our first time staying on property as we will not be able to come back to DLR for a while( this will be our 3rd trip in less than a year). Want to make it special as it will be my 40th birthday while we are there.

yenko427
02-11-2007, 05:28 PM
I have been told that AP rates have happened in the past for September. I am wanting to go too towards the end of September and am holding out hope as well.

landj
02-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Well I guess we will both cross our fingers for an AP rate. We want to stay there so would like any discount, but hopefully a good AP rate.

findingmickey
02-11-2007, 09:36 PM
i'm pretty sure they offer AP discount at the disneyland hotels. when we stayed last year...one of the first questions they asked me on the phone was if i was a AP holder or AAA member. i don't remember how much the discount was tho...

ro :)

MouseWife
02-11-2007, 09:57 PM
I think they offer AP rates often.

The problem is that they only offer so many rooms at that rate {just like AAA rates and others} and once they've been taken, they are gone.

It isn't like if you call and want a room and it is available, they'll give you the AP rate. That sucks but I understand it. I don't like it but I understand it.

But, if you do have an AP, make sure and check the site often {the disney.com} and call. Often. Don't worry, there must be enough operators where you won't get the same one too many times. :D

Malcon10t
02-12-2007, 09:46 AM
I think they offer AP rates often.

The problem is that they only offer so many rooms at that rate {just like AAA rates and others} and once they've been taken, they are gone.

It isn't like if you call and want a room and it is available, they'll give you the AP rate. That sucks but I understand it. I don't like it but I understand it. APs will get 10% off the rate if there is no AP rate available though.

landj
02-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Thanks I knew about the 10% but was hoping something else would come up so I guess I will have to be satisfied with the 10% as I want to make sure we will stay there. I won't have my vacation time approved at work till mid-march and we will be at DLR( off site property) at Easter so I will inquire then.