PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Parade & Fireworks on the same night?

mask41
02-11-2007, 07:20 AM
Is it possible to see the Electrical Parade at DCA at 8:45pm and see the fireworks at DL at 9:25 on the same night? Are they visible from both parks? I'm just trying to minimize our late nights with our 5 year olds (and maximize the nights the boys and grandma can turn in early and DH and I can hit DTD;) !
Thanks,
Amy

bassett1976
02-11-2007, 07:24 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the ELP runs in a different direction now making it very difficult for people to see the parade and then run over to DL for the fireworks. You might be able to see part of the fireworks or see them from the entrance of DCA or in the area between parks but you won't hear the soundtrack. To make sure to get to see both of them you might want to try and do them on different nights.

pisces
02-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Easiest thing in the world.

A no-brainer.

I don't know about a change in direction, however--

---As of December 2006....

....I never failed to take in the fireworks after the EP.

--and I didn't even have to run.

You basically start walking behind the "America" float and follow it up to Sunshine Plaza, then veer left out the gate.

Had loads of time to go to the restroom, and even watch the the tail end of the Carolers.

And this was during the most crowded week of the year.

The catch is...you have to content yourself with a spot somewhere on Main Street.

I don't know about the new fireworks. But watching the Christmas fireworks from the foot of Main Street was perfectly fine.

imagineerthat
02-12-2007, 10:05 PM
I was able to catch both during Christmas, I caught the Electrical Parade from near the entrance to Golden Dreams and then went around Grizzly River Run through Condor Flats and out the gate to Disneyland. The closer you are to where the parade starts the more time you'll have to get to Disneyland.

TiggerRPh
02-13-2007, 06:31 AM
The other thing you'll need is either park hopping on your tickets or acknowledge that you'll be using two park admissions.

MaraMouse
02-13-2007, 06:34 AM
How come they don't show the Electrical Parade on the events calendar?

Will it be running this coming weekend?